My name is Hurl
Ever since David Crane and Richard Gold created Little Computer People for 8-bit computers in 1985, gamers have been fascinated with life simulation games, as demonstrated by the huge sales success of The Sims series. However, The Sims is also a series that has suffered from 'content filtering', as the PC experience has been watered...
About The Game
For the first time ever, enjoy a complete life simulation experience in 3D on handheld with The Sims™ 3 for the Nintendo 3DS™.
From the creators of the world’s most popular life simulator franchise*, The Sims 3 is now maximized for a fully 3D world.
Create Sims, the characters unique to The Sims franchise, with unique personalities, fulfill their desires and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock new Karma Powers with Karma Points and unleash amazing effects on your Sims. As you guide your Sims through life, build relationships and experience different careers like Criminal, Athlete or Musician to unlock new items, outfits and various rewards. Share your Sims with other 3DS owners using the Nintendo StreetPass.
- First Complete Life Simulation from The Sims franchise on the Nintendo 3DS! Create any Sim you can imagine and control their lives. Control multiple Sims within your household and enjoy life’s special moments as you interact with their world.
- Build a Sim With Your Own Likeness! Use the 3DS camera to capture your own likeness and create yourself as a Sim. With the stylus, you can sculpt your Sims’ facial features, choose their hair styles and clothing and dictate their personalities.
- Trade your Sims with your friends! Through Nintendo StreetPass, trade your Sims with other 3DS owners!
- Travel to Different Zones with Your Sims! These zones will be unique destinations for your Sims and will contain community features and buildable lots for your Sims’ homes.
- Unlock all-new Karma Powers. Wield the ultimate control over your Sims by interacting directly with the 3DS handheld. Blow into the handheld to unleash tranquil butterflies on your Sims or shake to trigger an earthquake. It all depends on how many Karma Points you have!