Preferably portable puzzling
Did you know that word games travel in pairs? It's true, and if you've read our review of Word Puzzles by POWGI on Wii U , then you've already got a head start on this review of Word Puzzles by POWGI on 3DS - its portable counterpart. It's a pretty direct port, featuring the same puzzles across the same 6 game modes...
About The Game
Word Puzzles by POWGI contains six different pen-and-paper style word puzzles which are solved using the stylus and intuitive touch-screen controls.
Featuring hundreds of expertly hand-crafted word puzzles, and with a firm focus on the content, it's a no-fluff puzzle variety pack that's ready to play whenever you are.
As well as solving the included puzzle content, players can unlock special, custom content by touching an amiibo. Each figure generates a unique personalised puzzle containing its nickname.
The puzzles included are:
- Word Maze - Like a wiggly word search! Find the words and solve the maze!
- Mixups - A fiendishly difficult anagram puzzle with three words all jumbled together!
- One Word - The word search puzzle where there's only one word to find!
- Flowers - Plant pairs of letters around the flower to grow six words with a common middle!
- Circles - Three overlapping circles hide three connected words. Find the missing letter to unscramble them all!
- Crossovers - Crossword puzzles with only one letter missing, which come together to solve a clue!