- Release Date
Wii U eShop
- 28th Jan 2016 (UK/EU)
- 11th Feb 2016 (USA), $9.99
- Word Puzzles by POWGI
Wii U eShop
Pretty passable puzzles
In an attempt to better suit the subject matter at hand, we briefly considered publishing this review with fiendish word jumbles sprinkled throughout. After more than a few sloppy attempts, we'd given in to frustration and decided it was best to leave that kind of thing in more capable hands. For the verbose and the...
About The Game
Word Puzzles by POWGI contains six different pen-and-paper style word puzzles which are solved using the stylus and intuitive touch-screen controls. Featuring hundreds of expertly hand-crafted word puzzles, and with a firm focus on the content, it's a no-fluff puzzle variety pack that's ready to play whenever you are.
As well as solving the included puzzle content, players can unlock special, custom content by touching an amiibo. Each figure generates a unique personalised puzzle containing its nickname.
The puzzles included are:
- Word Maze - Like a wiggly word search! Find the words and solve the maze!
- Mixups - A fiendishly difficult anagram puzzle with three words all jumbled together!
- One Word - The word search puzzle where there's only one word to find!
- Flowers - Plant pairs of letters around the flower to grow six words with a common middle!
- Circles - Three overlapping circles hide three connected words. Find the missing letter to unscramble them all!
- Crossovers - Crossword puzzles with only one letter missing, which come together to solve a clue!