WiiWare Forum

Topic: WiiWare Recommendations Thread

Showing 441 to 460 of 678

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

441. Posted:

Now I need a good 500 point game I don't have. Been eying the Monster Coral. Or I know this isn't the thread but maybe some NES game.

Btw would you recommended Snopack over Chick Chick Boom?

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

442. Posted:

Now I need a good 500 point game I don't have. Been eying the Monster Coral. Or I know this isn't the thread but maybe some NES game.

Btw would you recommended Snopack over Chick Chick Boom?

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

443. Posted:

Definitely not. chick chick BOOM all the way. Monsteca Corral is a good game, also.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

444. Posted:

Idk I been looking at videos and it seems like something I would like over Chick Chick Boom. How there's a bunch of Penguins and Mario hats and you can walk around and feed them. I mean I still love Chick Chick Boom I still have the demo and I plan to buy it eventually when I get another card.

Fast League is a must right?

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

445. Posted:

If you think you'll enjoy Snowpack Park more, then go for it. You can't go wrong with either really. FAST is highly recommended.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

446. Posted:

Ok well I am just about finished with the first Phoenix Wright game on the DS so I am looking for the second one now. I was wondering are the Wiiware versions the same as the DS versions but with Wiimote controls?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

447. Posted:

Yes

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

448. Posted:

@KaiserGX: Ok thanks I just didnt want one version to be "better" than the other one. The only reason now that I would get the DS over the Wiiware one is the fact that I can take it anyware, but for me right now its all about which one I can get cheaper.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

449. Posted:

I think the first game didn't have that extra chapter but I could be wrong.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

450. Posted:

@KaiserGX: I have the first one on the DS so I wont get that one but so far it looks like I will be getting the second and third one on Wiiware I just looked them up on Amazon and they are going for $90 each. YIKES!!!!!

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Pogocoop

451. Posted:

Whats a good 500 point game with multiplayer? One that has an okay ammount of playtime/content?

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

452. Posted:

I'd recommed Flowerworks and UNO but since you're from the US, you're out of luck.

So what about equilibrio, Happy Hammerin', Monsteca Corral, Texas Hold'em Tournament?
These have an ok amount of content. equilibrio and Monsteca Corral can be played with up to four players at the same time,
and Happy Hammerin' and Texas Hold'em have online.

I'd also recommend Tomena Sanner and lilt line if you're into these kind of games, but they're pretty short.

Maybe Airport Mania is another good one, but I haven't downloaded it yet.

Edit: Scroll up on this page, there are more suggestions for 500pts WiiWare games.

Edited on by SKTTR

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

453. Posted:

I have 1100 points on my account. Should I save it for La Mulana or buy something? I was thinking of either FAST racing league, LIT (Tried the demo; I like it), ExciteBike World Rally, or a Phoenix Wright game.

Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening

3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

454. Posted:

If you never tried Phoenix Wright, and like point&click adventures with focus on story and puzzles, then you will most likely have a good time with this one.
I recommend starting with the first in the series. It's 1000pts for the basic game (4 chapters that take around 15-20 hours to beat) and 100pts for Pay&Play DLC: a very long extra-chapter (additional 10 hours). That's exactly 1100pts for the whole game. It just lacks in the visuals but that never seemed to be a problem for the fans. It's charming anime style works, and it has a great soundtrack to top it off.

Excitebike is my favourite racing game on WiiWare (next to the innovative Art Style: light trax).
World Rally is a neat, little, simple and fun online racer. The polished controls work extremely well. Solo players have 16 courses to S-Rank, but the online and level editor will consume most of the time.

I don't know about the other games, but FAST and LIT are on my to-get list.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

455. Posted:

SKTTR wrote:

If you never tried Phoenix Wright, and like point&click adventures with focus on story and puzzles, then you will most likely have a good time with this one.
I recommend starting with the first in the series. It's 1000pts for the basic game (4 chapters that take around 15-20 hours to beat) and 100pts for Pay&Play DLC: a very long extra-chapter (additional 10 hours). That's exactly 1100pts for the whole game. It just lacks in the visuals but that never seemed to be a problem for the fans. It's charming anime style works, and it has a great soundtrack to top it off.

I just recently discovered the Phoenix Wright series and I am totally lovin it. I got it for the DS for $15 so 1100 points is a good deal for the Wiiware version, and from what I have heard they are exactly the same. If you like mystery novels or TV shows like Law & Order than you will enjoy this game alot. Dont let the fact that its a point and click type of game fool you, it can be quite challenging at times.

If you want some more info on the Phoenix Wright series you can check out this thread here to give you a better idea thats what I did before I was sure about getting the game and after reading the thread I decide to give it a try and I am glad I did.

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/ds/ace_attorney_series

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

456. Posted:

Alright thanks, SKTTR and Tasuki! I'll definitely think about buying Phoenix Wright then. I've been meaning to get it for awhile now; I'll probably download it after finishing up some games on my backlog. :)

Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening

3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

457. Posted:

I recently downloaded Fast Racing League. It has a pretty difficult level of AI. Anyone figure out any strategies other than the speed boosts at the start and the 2nd and 3rd lap? I just made a suggestion to SHIN'EN, that they should release a patch file extension as an add-on for FAST. That would allow the title WiFi capabilities for local or global racing. Allowing for a single race or tournament through one of the three Leagues. And if the title isn't able to except any patch file extensions. Maybe SHIN'EN could tweak the game there and re-release it. Players that already have the title could erase it and re-download it for free. Just like any WiiWare or Virtual Console titles they may have erased to free up space on their Wii. Does this sound like an attractive and plausible idea? Please reply with your thoughts.

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

458. Posted:

Does anyone out there still have or play the WiiWare title "Overturn"? I just re-downloaded it for free, because I had erased it from my Wii's harddrive to free up space. But I just recently acquired a 2 GB SD card, so now I have room for it. If anyone has this title and wants to give me something to do then leave your reply please.

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

459. Posted:

Was just thinking about playing that game a few days ago, actually.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

460. Posted:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

Was just thinking about playing that game a few days ago, actually.

If you want to register my Wii # it is "8509193650686895". Just reply with your Wii #. I haven't played in a long time and I no longer have any robots or weapons unlocked.

Edited on by WiiAboutU