Forums

Topic: Predictions EU WiiWare/VC/DSiWare for the upcoming week

Posts 141 to 160 of 377

Sneaker13

Nooo, they said Rondo of Blood first . Now we have IronClad AND Lode Runner along with the WiiWare title Military Madness Nectaris.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Bass_X0

as i expected.

on the nintendo site which gave previous and upcoming releases in release date order, Ironclad and Lode Runner were before Castlevania and Milon. Castlevania being at the top of the Hanabi Festival description didn't mean anything to its release date.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Ristar42

Yes, but their own press release suggested Castlevania was first, with others to follow. Who is going to see if we have a 50Hz Neo Geo import..?

Edited on by Ristar42

Ristar42

Bass_X0

Suggested maybe. But putting the most wanted and well known game at the top makes sense regardless of release order.

I'm surprised to see two games this week. I wonder if a penalty of a no game week will be issued after Hanabi is over or if this makes up for a previous no game week.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

Ristar42

Wot - they was been cynical, who is'nt crazy for lode runner on the NES

Shame - though if the Neo shooter is confirmed to be 60Hz I'll get it, maybe.

Edited on by Ristar42

Ristar42

Sneaker13

Their press release said:

Previously available only in Japan on the PC Engine system, CASTLEVANIA RONDO OF BLOOD is the legendary and beautifully rendered tenth instalment of the famous Castlevania series.

We will continue in the following weeks with more classics appearing in Europe for the first time, including the action-packed fantasy, Milon’s Secret Castle (NES), IRONCLAD (NEOGEO) and Lode Runner® (NES).

Oh well, either we get a two week Hanabi Festival or they will save it for last.

I'm really thinking about downloading Military Madness: Nectaris, despite what I said before.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -

jaguarman

Ok so the castlevania will coming next Friday?

Edited on by jaguarman

jaguar 64 bit do the math

Bass_X0

only if there's another two games. milon was before it on the list.

http://nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/games/virtual_console_1778.html

and yes, the wording of the press release does make it sound like castlevania was the only game this week with everything else coming later. if i hadn't saw nintendo's site, i'd have believed it to be true too. but given the press statement and the order of games to be released being contradictory to each other, the website listings would be, and have proven to be, more accurate.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Sneaker13

I just read that Muscle Mars will be 300 Points more expensive in Europe. 800 instead of 500.

Friendcodes:

LEGEND_MARIOID

Art of Balance 26th March ... one of my most anticipated. Yes!

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

Yasume

Sneaker13 wrote:

I just read that Muscle Mars will be 300 Points more expensive in Europe. 800 instead of 500.

That sucks. I'm not going to buy it then...

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

LEGEND_MARIOID

Hope Rage of G and Cave Story come out soon!

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

jaguarman

I just hope castlevania RoB next Friday

jaguar 64 bit do the math

LEGEND_MARIOID

DSiWare Friday 19th March: Flashlight, Car Jack Streets, Libera Wing, another Flips and Photo Dojo!

I think I'll probably get Photo Dojo! Libera Wing is a tower defence strategy game, I need a review.

Edited on by LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID

jaguarman wrote:

I just hope castlevania RoB next Friday

Looks like Rondo IS coming out for Friday 19th March.along with another VC game, Millon's Secret Castle.

Fatal Fury Special 26th March.

Edited on by LEGEND_MARIOID

croz

I'm hoping for another 4 Hanabi Festival games, as Hanabi Festival normally lasts 4 weeks and why give us 2 games per week instead of spacing them out.

croz

Sneaker13

Short festival, but I'm glad we are getting Castlevania: Rondo of Blood. Curious if we will get another WiiWare game.

Friendcodes:

Luigi-la-bouncy

Also Photo Dojo is coming out this week in EU. That's the first game that made me wish I had a DSi; it looks so much fun.

Luigi-la-bouncy

LEGEND_MARIOID

There's plenty of great DSiWare.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.