Forums

Topic: Nxyquist KS coming to NA 8/10/09

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Kenny

Sorry i know thats not how you spell it but its conform you can read about it on gonintendo.com FINALLY!

Kenny

WolfRamHeart

Seriously?! Thats freaking awesome!!!

WolfRamHeart

SSBFan_12

Finally, just finally.

Layton Fan001
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Puzzle maniacs rejoice

Vendetta

Oh yeah baby.

Vendetta

Noire

Now this is a WiiWare title I can sink my teeth into! You know, if I can get on the internet long enough to download it...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Kenny

wow everyone here seems like there getting it anyway i would have posted a link but i was on my dsi anyway i know where i will be at 12:00 monday

Kenny

Cheezy

I;m not interested, actually, but it seems good to all you fans, nice call Kenny

Who Are You?

Kenny

Cheezy wrote:

I;m not interested, actually, but it seems good to all you fans, nice call Kenny

Thanks i went to gonintendo.com ang i saw that went here and thought there would be a topic about it already but nope anyway gald i was the first to report iit

Kenny

Well I've been waiting forever for NyxQuest (aka Icarian) Kindered Spirits; along with SSB64! Very soon once one of them is released; half of my 2,000 remaining Wii Points will be well spent... for I've been holding onto them far too long, (like 2 months)!

Favorite Song from The Crow City of Angels: I'm Your Boogie Man by White Zombie
Favorite The Crow Quotes: "It can't rain all of the time!" "It's not a good day to be a bad guy, huh?!" "Victims, aren't we all!"

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.