Forums

Topic: New demo batch

Posts 261 to 263 of 263

BulbasaurusRex

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits - At its core, this is a decent Kirby-like platformer that controls well. However, the gimmick of manipulating the environment while simultaneously controlling your character is awkward, and the graphics are pretty bland. There's no reason for me to keep this one. 5/10

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

BulbasaurusRex

Alright, I finally got around to trying the last one...

Horizon Riders - This is a pretty good on-rails shooter with good graphics that controls well, and the balance board support is a nice touch. However, even the full version is pretty short (although the 4 different playable characters offer some replay value), and it's very difficult to aim steadily on the balance board, while the Classic Controller update isn't available in the demo. Being able to use the Classic Controller in the full version will make this one worth picking up. 7/10

Edited on by BulbasaurusRex

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

unrandomsam

I wouldn't play Horizon Riders any other way other than with the Zapper / Balance Board (Works fine).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.