Showing 1 to 8 of 8
1. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 06:34 BST
Hello there. I need some help with fluidity/hydroventure.
I have problems getting a puzzle piece and a rainbow flower in the left side of chapter one. For your reference: It's the second square from the top left corner on the picture above. (The narrow one.)
It looks like if you need to be an ice-block to break the wooden barrier and enter the small passage. But I can only get into this area as water. And there is no form changer, not even in the field below (with the bath tub and the rubber ducks).
Has anyone found out how to get these two items? I have all abilities even the squirt from chapter 4 but still can't figure out how this works.
Edited on Mon 2nd May, 2011 @ 11:05 by Omega
2. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 06:36 BST
I had this exact problem a while back. I don't have the game on me at this very moment but you have to enter that area through a secret passage. It should be some sort of upward entrance from a room below the problematic area. Sorry for the vagueness...its been a while
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
3. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 06:53 BST
Wooo! That was mega-fast. You've answered my question when I still was editing the post.
This information helps me a lot. Since there is only one area under the "problematic one", the secret passage should be easy to find. And I can stop my stupid efforts to break the wooden barrier with ice.
Thank you very very much.
4. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 07:10 BST
No problem man
5. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 07:31 BST
Is this game as good as the demo was or was the demo the best sections ?
6. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 07:36 BST
^ In my opinion it is not only one of the best WiiWare games. I would even say it's one of the best Wii games at all. It's much more extensive than the demo. And you will always be surprised by something new.
Edited on Mon 2nd May, 2011 @ 07:37 by Omega
7. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 07:51 BST
@andy: The demo is just a mere taste of what is one of the best WiiWare games IMO. Don't let the slightly high price tag scare you away. Fluidity is an amazing game. The game play is so smooth and engaging and the physics are truly outstanding. It is maybe a tiny bit on the short side if you just play to get to the end but if you're a completionist and go for sniffing out every Rainbow Drop and puzzle piece like myself, it will last you quite a bit more. And some of the puzzles (as shown by this thread's topic) are truly perplexing and may have you scratching your head for more than a few seconds.
8. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 22:37 BST
Whooa! That was much harder than I thought. I thought you can get from A6 to A4 via a secret passage but it's not that easy.
If someone is interested, I used the following steps to get to the narrow passage at A4:
First you need the following abilites: Cloud, Ice and Stick.
1. Go to A11 via the teleporter and change to cloud.2. Fly to the top left of A7 and reveal the secret passage.3. Go back to the form changer at A11 and rain down into it.4. Change to ice and again as ice-block go to the top of A7 to the secret passage (using the coil springs).5. Climb up (with your stick-ability if needed) and go left to A4.6. You can now break the wooden barrier with the ice-block!7. Get the Puzzle Piece.8. Since you need water for the rainbow flower you need to go ALL THE WAY back to A11 to the form changer and change to cloud again.9. As cloud you can get back to the left of A4 past the (now broken) wooden barrier and water the flower.10. Phew!
To be honest. I didn't figured this out myself. Credits go to kattymarie79 from the GameFAQs Message Board.