Showing 21 to 40 of 40
21. Posted: Thu 26th May 2011 22:08 BST
Great to hear. So I'll just wait to hear back from LTG on a recommended time.
22. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 00:11 BST
Sorry I apparently hadn't checked back to this for too long.
I'd say any time today. If you to are still here. Just say how long from now please.
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
23. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 00:12 BST
I'll be available on and off for the rest of the day. Later on the evening might work better for me. 9:30/10:00-ish (my time)?
24. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 00:22 BST
Works for me.
Nintendo Network ID: GF-REX | Twitter: UnrealRex
25. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 00:30 BST
Whats the time when you last posted? Don't recall your time. sorry.
or what timezone. I'm in eastern, I believe.
Edited on Fri 27th May, 2011 @ 00:36 by longtimegamer
26. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 01:47 BST
Yep, I'm in EST. 10:00 should be alright for me. It's 8:47 now.
Race or Stoic guys? I love Stoic more, personally.
27. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 01:56 BST
Doesn't matter to me. Its all good.
28. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 01:58 BST
LTG? We could do both if you guys like but we'd have to prepare in advance for that. (e.g., 5 Races, then Stoic until you don't want to play anymore.)
29. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 02:06 BST
Sorry was playing it. I like the weapon one, but I don't think I've done Stoic much at all.
Also I'm finding that when I fall near the teleporter in the first one that I get a bit stuck for some reason. Though, I can sometimes barely move.
30. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 02:09 BST
Alright, we'll stick with Race then.
Pressing Up on the D-Pad will help you when you get stuck/slow down after getting hit.
31. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 02:12 BST
We can still do stoic too. As to your advise, it's still seems very difficult. Thank though.
32. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 02:13 BST
No prob. There's probably more I could say but I was just going off of memory. Can guarantee I won't win the first few races since it's been a long time since I played. I think the controls are still embedded into my brain though.
33. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 02:29 BST
34. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 02:30 BST
Yeppers. We shouldn't have a problem finding each other I don't think.
35. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 02:54 BST
So we playing stoic? I'll be online in a few minutes.
36. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 02:56 BST
Race it seems. I'll be there in about 10 minutes.
37. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 04:30 BST
Thanks for the battles, guys!
38. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 05:04 BST
@KS8 and SMW: Thanks for playing.
@SMW: Thankyou for playing so long. BTW... that last race I got stuck AGAIN. That was the last I was going to take of that. I seemed to move better with that all around dude though. Funny thing is that he seemed to start up faster than the one that was supposed to be really fast.
Edited on Fri 27th May, 2011 @ 05:04 by longtimegamer
39. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 05:21 BST
Good games. Let me know if you guys ever want to hit the slopes again.
@longtimegamer: Yeah, the guy with the best speed can't jump all that well. If you hit up on the D-pad right as the race starts, you'll jump off quicker. Use up whenever you get stuck as well.
40. Posted: Fri 27th May 2011 05:25 BST
Uno i use to play with you LTG in the beginning but then i never seen you again , @Sherlock i use to some how very randomly link up with you on UNO also its funny seeing you here on NL ive never seen you before ( I Believe). I had to send my wii in and got different codes just a heads up.
Stay Gaming My Friend !
Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter: Gameday2011