Forums

Topic: Spiritual Mega Man successor - Mighty no. 9

Posts 101 to 120 of 350

Philip_J_Reed

Just upped my pledge. We're so close to the 3DS version I couldn't help it...and I feel bad since I donated so early. All these stretch goals are getting hit and I feel like I had nothing to do with them.

So yep, another $20 over to the Mighty No. 9 team. And I couldn't be happier to help.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

irken004

I'm curious, since the PS4 version is funded, wouldn't that mean it can be played on Vita with remote play anyway? But if it reaches the full vita/3ds goal that'd be nice too.

SheldonRandoms

Vita and 3DS versions has been reached, next stretch goal is single player Call stage and boss, but now there's only 9 hours left, so maybe, just maybe........

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Vita and 3DS versions has been reached, next stretch goal is single player Call stage and boss, but now there's only 9 hours left, so maybe, just maybe........

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

8BitSamurai

SheldonRandoms wrote:

At this rate, even the chiptune goal is going to be reached, no problem!

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

GuSolarFlare

@Pianomanfreak I know it @SheldonRandoms said before
I'm sooooo happy with this and KIRBY!!!!

GuSilverFlame wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

ThePirateCaptain

They just reached the Single Player Call Stage and Boss as well as the Retro-style chiptune soundtrack stretch goals!

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

GuSolarFlare

CapnPancakes wrote:

They just reached the Single Player Call Stage and Boss as well as the Retro-style chiptune soundtrack stretch goals!

I think this might be the most successful Kickstarter in history....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Snagrio

Saying it right now, it'll breach the 4 million mark before the next couple hours are up.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

GuSolarFlare

@KiDasharus what!?!?!?! ∑(O_O;) it happened before that crude commercial then, right?

my Backloggery

Norik

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

EPIC!

But $2,500,000 FOR CONSOLE RELEASE!!!!???????????
Untitled

Looks like you were wrong scrub.

On a serious note though, I wonder how they'll do a 3DS port. This game runs on Unreal 3, but the 3DS can barely run Unreal 2.

Edited on by Norik

It's hard to free fools from the chains they revere.

Ryno

Better get that chip tune remix. Just deciding now what pledge.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

SheldonRandoms

So close to 4 million.......so close to that ONLINE BATTLE RACE MODE!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

less than 20min left to go. will they reach the last stretch?!?!?!?

my Backloggery

Sorry, this topic has been locked.