Forums

Topic: All Upcoming eShop Games

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,099

WiiWareWave

Every February and March we see a huge surge of confirmed indie games specifically for the Wii U eshop! Is there any known reason why this occurs?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

DefHalan

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Every February and March we see a huge surge of confirmed indie games specifically for the Wii U eshop! Is there any known reason why this occurs?

Bunch of releases occur at the end of the year and these indies are gearing up for their next project. They are coming off the success and energy of just releasing a game and they want to keep it going so they announce their next one earlier in the year. One problem is that this energy normally makes them announce it to earlier and their schedule isn't fixed and their release dates keep sliding around. Also fiscal years have ended and companies are looking to their next investment and want to see people get excited for their new idea.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MrWalkieTalkie

Gone Home no longer being ported to Wii U or any home consoles. Majesco has come to an end on their deal with Midnight City and so the port is no longer being worked on and has been shelved entirely. Majesco says they's like to try to bring to consoles some day but is instead working on their next game, Tacoma.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

shingi_70

Shante Risky's Revenge Directors Cut is coming to Wii U
Untitled

I'm liking how GDC has become the indie spotlight show.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ryno

Cool, it will be nice to have most of the Shantae games on the Wii U.

lol Art Academy Wii U, still "2015"

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

DefHalan

Does this version of Don't Starve going to have co-op? even if it is just Local Co-op?

WiiWareWave

shingi_70 wrote:

Shante Risky's Revenge Directors Cut is coming to Wii U
Untitled

I'm liking how GDC has become the indie spotlight show.

What happened to the 2015 release of Mighty Number 9 and Shantae: Half Genie Hero?!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

DefHalan

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

What happened to the 2015 release of Mighty Number 9 and Shantae: Half Genie Hero?!

I doubt they will release this year but also I doubt that is a list of every game that will be released for the rest of the year, so it is still possible.

unrandomsam

I hope Mighty Number 9 doesn't release like the early access is at the moment. (There are indie games that play so much better in a similar style).

Tipping Stars I wanted to get tomorrow only to find out there is a 2 week delay for Europe. Seems like Nintendo's version of Cross Buy means get 2 pay for two (Compared to say the other mini's games which were about 50% of the price).

(Might end up even getting Mario Party 10 just to play the mini games but I hope I don't).

Edited on by unrandomsam

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

shingi_70

Mighty N0.9 probably got delayed due the DLC and the fact that Inafune wants it too launch next to the TV show. I bet Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 comes out before MN9.

As for Half Genie Hero, Wayforward is no stranger to delays of their games. I'm just surprised the previous Shante Games haven't been ported to non Nintendo systems.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

kkslider5552000

tbh, I think only hardcore Nintendo fans actually know the series exists. Elsewhere I think it would get lost in the shuffle.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Blast

OctoDad is coming to Wii U.... Hahahaha!!! Oh, man. That bizarre game.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

tbh, I think only hardcore Nintendo fans actually know the series exists. Elsewhere I think it would get lost in the shuffle.

You'd think they'd launch the older games on the other systems to make way for 1/2 Genie Hero.

WAT!

Retro_on_theGo

DefHalan wrote:

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

I doubt they will release this year but also I doubt that is a list of every game that will be released for the rest of the year, so it is still possible.

The target release for Mighty No. 9 is this April if I'm not mistaken. They've also started talking about the console porting step in development in their backer updates now. I'd expect it around late April maybe May.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.