Topic: Water Warfare Matches

Posts 561 to 580 of 595

Mabbit

yeah sorry bout that

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

KnucklesSonic8

Can I interest anyone in a match or two soon (before 6:00 EST)?

KnucklesSonic8

longtimegamer

Hey. I just saw people standing in water on this game. Also they apparently found a way to spin and walk through a stairs.
I played them and after I was killed they just goofed around forever, I guess trying to do things like that and such. Finally had turn off my wii to get out of the game.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Gamerdad

WaltzElf, I will add you as soon as I can. My son is threatining to tell mom on me for hogging the Wii!!! LOL Just Kidding!! It's his time to play!
I am ** General Lii** on Water Warfare.
If I am right in my thinking, a lot of original players are not into it as much because of all the hack/glitch/trick disease! I play to soak 98% of the time...the other 2% is running for my life!! HEHE I have been finding 1-3 people in Death Match Single often. PROBLEM: get them down to one shirt and they disconnect!! FRUSTRATING!!
At any rate, since this thread isn't for me to whine on: I'LL SEE YOU ON THE SOAK SIDE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stay tuned for Sig Update!

KnucklesSonic8

Hey Waltz. I play all the time so keep an eye on this thread. I'll be playing this afternoon if you're interested. Not many people play other modes these days, sadly. You'll mostly find people in Team/Single Battle Royale. I remember the days when there were like 8 people in Assault and stuff...

KnucklesSonic8

Gamerdad

Waltz, I just added you... And yes, it's 2:37EST... There's NO ONE on right now!!! I am considering playing single player mode!!

Gamerdad

PUBLIC APOLOGY: A Day or so ago I was playing WW and I was given the not so happy face by my wife! So, I told her "Last Match"! I of course lost my concentration and was getting stomped! After the battle, my 3rd shirt, I hit power instead of waiting for the mtch to complete!! So, I may have lost points with and for some soakers!!! Again, My APOLOGIES!

Gamerdad

Getting on at 4:30PM EST... Hope to see some one there!

melvin2898

I thought this game was dead.I only found one person on wifi this morning.We should plan an event or asking the Nintendo Life mods to help us.

Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.

Twitter:

Xkhaoz

Yeah, how about an event tomorrow. Because it's been cold and snowy, it'll cheer us up. How about 12:00 PM PST? But what mode will we play?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

melvin2898

Not on Christmas!Everyone will be gone or watching tv I hope.If your playing video games on Christmas,I would think somethings up.But whatever.I'm not coming.

Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.

Twitter:

Gamerdad

I'm on now (1:24AM EST Dec 25th, 2009) SOAK ON!

Gamerdad

Finding action in SINGLE BATTLE ROYAL & SINGLE DEATH MATCH mode; in spurts though. Having a great time with my new unveiled character! WHOOOOOOAHHH!!!

Porky

Can I join in the action? Gamedad can I add all your friend codes and vs in Water Warfare now?

Porky

KnucklesSonic8

Congrats on finding people in Single Death Match. Haven't been able to find people there for a good while. I'll try to play tomorrow (Sunday).

KnucklesSonic8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.