Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,647

Twilight_Crow

Hello! I'm going to go out, but I'm still playing, while I wait for some one.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Machu

Goin' private, Outrunner is the host.

Rawr!

Twilight_Crow

My friend is here, gotta go, thanks for the races!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Machu

Hope you had a nice evening TC, was good seeing you on the track. I really felt for you at times though. Ouch!

Nice 1 Alza too.

Mange and Outrunner are still at it the crazy fools. 1 more, they keep saying, ahahahaha. It was awesome again guys, we rock!

Rawr!

Outrunner

Lol, we quit now. I'm too tired. I'll be seeing blue shells in my sleep.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Twilight_Crow

@Machu
Yeah, I was a little distracted, and there were two times were an avalanche of items slaughtered me , no big deal that's the game. Btw I had a great evening, that even included some "new" games , thanks, glad you had fun too.

See you all next sunday.

Alza

Nice race yesterday, unfortunately i didn't have much time
See you next time!

MK Wii FC: 5370-0536-5389
My IGN

Mange

Time for the Nintendo Life Midweek Mario Kart Race. My total luck today is 67..hmm, not feeling unbeatable.

Mange

Machu

Well my luck today is apparently a hefty 90. But I'll use all that up watching the football. I'll join you guys after the England match, about 10gmt.

Rawr!

Machu

That was fun you two. We rock! See ya next time.

Rawr!

tylero09

I've been meaning to come on here for AGES, keep forgetting about it!
My Mario Kart Wii code is: 5069-4059-7720
(^I might as well stick that in my sig actually - it's about time I put something there!)
To be honest, I've no idea when I can race (I'm not much of a planning-ahead guy ) but if I come on here and see there's a bit of racing going on I might be tempted
I'm a bit of a noob though to playing online with friends rather than just randoms (my friends like a bit of Mazza kart, but don't play online), so I might need a wee bit of guiding through joining private rooms n' stuff

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

Machu

We'll be racing at 9pm Sunday & Wednesday if you're up for it fella, it'd be great to have you join the club.
I'll post all the regulars codes tomorrow, save you having to trawl your way back through this thread.

Rawr!

tylero09

Thanks
And I just registered your friend code!
And just for future reference, I race as my mii, but I made him tiny (as small as possible, lol) because I'm usually a light character (I'm actually 6 foot 5 )

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

Machu

A 6'5" robot, wtf! I race as that weird lookin' guy to the left. See you on the track dude!

Rawr!

Machu

@tylero09

[NL] Mange - 5112 3577 2017
[NL] DitoX - 4682 9680 9610
[NL] Trev - 1461 6334 8748
[NL] Alza - 5370 0536 5389

Just listed the regular regulars there, you can add others as need be, there's tonnes of 'em but they hardly ever race anymore. The guys listed above, could you add tylero09 when you get chance, ty.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Mange

Alright, I remove LZ2009 as we apparantly wont ever meet anyway due to strange online prob. Nothing personal LZ.
See you this evening and as usual... I´ll be late.

Mange

Outrunner

I might be late as well tonight. I'll add Tyler now.
edit:OK added you man. Welcome to the races! Now I'm off to the chinese...

Edited on by Outrunner

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Machu

OMG Chinese?! Suddenly Shepherds Pie seems disappointing. I'll be on at 9ish, I'll see you guys when you can be bothered to turn up.

@MetalMario: 9pm gmt is the earliest we do I'm afraid, soz, let us know if you can make it, I'll add you just in case.

Rawr!

Outrunner

Chinese was a bad idea... see you at 9... D;

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.