Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,647

Machu

Great fun 2nite peeps. I know what you mean TC there is nothing more soul destroying than being surrounded by Funky's on bikes at the start, the wheelie on that thing is sick. I think private room's from now on if our numbers are four plus, was a really good laugh, and was nice to shoot you guys instead of trying not to.

We'll miss you Mange, but you'll be back, with a vengeance I'm sure.

See ya next time dudes!

Rawr!

Machu

@Tails86: See ya Wednesday yeah?! I'll enter ya Wii code and send you random stuff if you want (nothing naughty i promise).

Rawr!

Tails

Machu wrote:

@Tails86: See ya Wednesday yeah?! I'll enter ya Wii code and send you random stuff if you want (nothing naughty i promise).

ya right you know your gonna send something very naughty your just hiding it even if you did i don't care i've seen much worse on one of my buddys PS3's really worse but not going into detail

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Don't worry, I'll give Nintendo an ear-full of my problems!!! Actually, I'll be polite about it.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Alza

Thanks again for the race guys! I need to improve myself, i was last every gp

MK Wii FC: 5370-0536-5389
My IGN

Kizzi

yes thank you all

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

Machu

Tails86 wrote:

Machu wrote:

ya right you know your gonna send something very naughty your just hiding it even if you did i don't care i've seen much worse on one of my buddys PS3's really worse but not going into detail

No I wouldn't actually, ever. I might be a bit over the top on here, but I wouldn't send anything dodgy to anyone else's Wii, I don't know who has access to it and if it's a family one in the living room etc etc. Give me some credit jeez.
I've entered your Wii#, add mine if you want.

Rawr!

minial100

sigh... I need some ca$h. Router vs. M&L RPG 3... M&L is winning... BY A LONG SHOT... Guess it'll be a while guys. Unless we race Saturday? That could be arranged...

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

Outrunner

Anyone racing tonight?
Edit: @tails: I'll add you if you like. I'll send you pics from ACCF and whatnot. Add me if ya like.

Edited on by Outrunner

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Mange

If I show up today it´s only for a couple of races. I got an early morning tomorrow. To kart or not to kart...hmm
@Outrunner: I added your Wii code a while ago.

Mange

Outrunner

Oh, cool man. I'll add yours now. I also have an early start so won't be on long.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Outrunner

Actually I remembered I have some stuff to do for work tomorrow so I can't race tonight. I guess we'll see each other on Sunday. Later guy's.

Machu

Guessing I didn't miss much tonight then. I'll be expecting a 5 hour marathon on Sunday now we've all had a rest.

Rawr!

Machu

Sunday = Racing

See you all at the usual time (9gmt), yay!

Rawr!

Mange

I will let you warm up about an hour before I show up. See you around 22:00GMT.

Mange

Machu

Roger that dude. Hope this monstrous hangover from hell has gone by then. Uuuurg!

Rawr!

Outrunner

Oh noes! Self-inflicted man, so no pity. I'll be on at 9 too.

Machu

I expect no pity, I asked for it. Went out on the bike this aft, 20 miles in the rain made me feel better, now I'm prepped and ready to rock! Hooah! As soon a I see four faces from here, I'll quit out and make a room. Later dudes.

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.