Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,647

Machu

lz2009 wrote:

Has anyone played a game where literally 50 blue shells were thrown? I just played a game where someone threw one at the beginning of the race!!

Yup, you may also see people Bulleting off the start grid too, cheating scums. If you see Mr Mean online, prepare thyself for pain!

Rawr!

Chrono_Cross

I like hackers in MKWii, unless they mess me up and get me -100s of points.
Then I'm pissed off.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

LzWinky

i threw a bomb at a hacker at the end and won because of it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Chrono_Cross

Anyone wanna play right now?
Mine FC is 3351-5647-9863.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

LzWinky

I'm playing a regional right now. I'll add you but I have to leave soon unfortunately

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Knux

@Tails86, JTC Pingas 09, and Jman-Great races guys! I'm sorry about leaving in the middle of a race, I got disconnected. Hopefully we can race more tomorrow!

Knux

Machu

Wednesday already, cor blimey. Can only do a couple of hours tonight, as opposed to the usual 4, but I'll be there at the usual time.

Rawr!

Machu

Thinking about it I may lame out tonight, need to get some single-player stuff done. Have fun yall. Cya Sunday.

Rawr!

Outrunner

@Machu: LAME! I'm off work tomorrow so I'm gonna stay on. What's the 'usual time' btw?

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

LzWinky

Blargh! Balloon battle is annoying online

Mange

The usual time is 21:00 GMT. The same time my night shift starts cya Sunday

Mange

Twilight_Crow

@Machu @Mange
No problem, I guess now that vacations are over the wednesday race ain't gonna be every week, see'ya on sunday.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow

Does anyone wants to play some MK right now? I can play untill 11:00 GMT (5:00pm central).

If not, I guess I'll go back to Okami for a while .

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Machu

@TC: Okami is the reason I'm laming out. Enjoy.

Rawr!

LzWinky

I can't raise my battle points any higher than 5100

Outrunner

I'll play now for a bit TC.
@mange: Ok mate, c ya Sunday.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Twilight_Crow

@Machu
You're playing Okami too, nice , you should tell me what you think about it later on.

@lz2009
I never play battle online, it's just not fun.

@Outrunner
Sure, wanna go worldwide?

LzWinky

The last battle was fun . Especially since i won

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.