Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 501 to 520 of 1,721

minial100

The points thing? Explain? Is it the ones you earn by going online and winning; if it is I'm doomed! I've only gone on there for 3 races on my Wii and I'm only barely past 5000. Otherwise good point though.

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

KnucklesSonic8

No no, not those points.
Whenever you create a room, it's treats it kinda like a Grand Prix where the person who comes in 1st gets 15 Points, second gets 8 Points and so on. # of points depends on number of people playing. So I'm saying combine the scores at the end of the 4 races of one VS match/series then the scores of another 4 races.

KnucklesSonic8

minial100

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh.... Good Idea! I think we should do that. BTW, I want eight people to play, so it seems like a regular match, not twelve person one (we can still have 12, I just prefer 8&under). Bring some guests along if you want.

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

Twilight_Crow

@KS8
Sure why not , I don't feel like putting my wii code in my signature, so I'll just post it here
Wii FC: 6104 4847 1222 2498

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

KnucklesSonic8

@minial: If you want, I can help keep track of the scores but you should do so too. Just to be sure that things match up. I'll invite Wiiloveit and see if he wants to play.

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

Sneaker13

Just a quick question. When would you guys like to play. I live in Holland so I can imagine that there are some time differences.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

J-Man

I'm ready for some practice. I want to see how good I am.

J-Man

Sneaker13

@minial100, that's no problem. Only Saturday the 11th I'm not available the whole day but in the evenings of most weekdays and the whole Sunday I'm ready to kick ass and chew bubble gum. O wait, that's another game .

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -

Sneaker13

I added my Friend Codes in my signature. Are there any topics on Nintendo Life with the friend codes of all users for all games?

Friendcodes:

MetalMario

Hey, I'll join in if there's room! My FC is in my signature.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Machu

Is the weekly race happening tomorrow people? I'll be there, and I'll comb this thread for any MKWii #'s I may have missed. See you on the track Mange You fancy some racin SuperSonic? The Conduit is for Christmas, Mario Kart is for life!

EDIT: Ah Frak it then, great idea SuperSonic glad to see you kept it going. I'm off to play Tiger instead.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Mange

Hey Machu
I had planned to be online Sunday evening but I fell asleep. I added your wii code. Let´s see if we can meet sometime soon. A little less to do this week.

Mange

Twilight_Crow

Ok, so now this thread has been completely forgotten due to other online gaming (my guess), I feel thats a shame, at first I thought about making a new one but all FC are already here, so, hoping there is no problem with SuperSonic,
Does anyone wants to play today at 3:00pm central?
I know some people, including me, would happily continue the weekly MKWii races, for the ones out there who want to keep playing MK: How about it?
Anyone, interested? if not I'll just let this thread die.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

y2josh

I'm always somewhat busy when I'm not working, so if i'm not doing anything ill get on.

y2josh

Chrono_Cross

Hey Twilight Crow I`ll be there!
No Conduit or Tiger Woods game will keep me away from a good ol`race on Mario Kart Wii some friends

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Twilight_Crow

@Chrono Cross
Thanks, is good to know , I'll be hosting, unless someone else wants to.
@Josh
I hope to keep this going so, any sunday you can

Sneaker13

I'll try to get online after the real F1 race.

Friendcodes:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.