Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,721

Twilight_Crow

Ok, I hope you can play, post here when you get to know, I'll be checking this thread .

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

minial100

So do I. You probably just want the free game(s?) too though. I may not be able to play because my jerk of a friend dropped out so I can't use his internet. I just need to figure out how to get back on the internet for the tourney. I dunno when this may happen, but it will.

Edited on by minial100

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

Twilight_Crow

eh? no, I like MKWii online play, actually, is the only thing I like from this game , here we play weekly because is fun; of course I think it is nice of you to make a kind of contest, but if you just want to play for fun, I'm still in .
Edit:
What a friend. Good luck fixing your internet problem.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

minial100

I do like the online too, and a couple days ago I thought "I should offer a prize for Mario Kart Wii." That's not exactly what I thought, but it's close. I never actually apprecited online play until I tried it at my friends house (the one who dropped out) after my Final exams. I'd still love to play for fun too, but I want to give a prize.

Twilight_Crow

Well, that's very nice; looking forward to the competition then, now I have to practice .

Sneaker13

Can I play too? I love free prizes (who don't), but I also like just racing online with Mario Kart Wii. Never played an online match with friend codes before.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

minial100

Yea for sure! Here's a list of participators:
host: me (minial100 or Alex); followers: irken004, Twilight Crow, and Sneaker13.
Currently hosting 4/12 people.

minial100

BTW... Prize may be out now... I want to keep my points. Sorry You can change my mind though, make me smile 5 times and I'll reconsider.

Edited on by minial100

Sneaker13

Too bad, but racing for fun is still fun right? I'll try to make you smile for five times though (jokes and riddles found all over the web).
Q: What do you call the Nintendo Wii in France?
A: A Nintendo Yes.

Q: Which Nintendo character "sucks"?
A: Kirby.

Q: When do you know you're addicted to the Nintendo Wii?
A: You're shocked to see a real baseball game go more than 3 innings.

A brilliant comic from VG Catz:
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=278

Now, I'm going home take a piss then play with my wii.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

KnucklesSonic8

I would love to participate also! Put me down too!

On that note, I'm playing now if anyone's interested.

edit:
@minial: You could say that you'll gift someone a prize of their choice on VC/WiiWare/DSiWare but it must be for 500 Wii Points. If you go and say you'll ONLY gift a DSiWare game (like say one that's 200) then you're isolating the people (like me and T_Crow) who don't have a DSi yet. Besides, you could always offer the prize later whenever you're ready. Doesn't have to be right after the races end.

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

minial100

@KnucklesSonic8: You definately have a point there. But you can't gift Dsiware games; and I wanted the leftover points on my Wii. If the winner does want it right after, I'll give it to him/her. But I would also be on a very limited schedule, so I thought right after the race would be a good time.
PS:

KnucklesSonic8

Oh right. No DSiWare games. XD
Sure right after would be great but if you can't, you can't. Either why, I'm so in. what did you have in mind for the tourney? Just VS? Battle? How many? Got a plan yet? Need help?

KnucklesSonic8

longtimegamer

Good point Knuckles.

@Minial100- Yea, I wouldn't mind this, but are you allowed to do this?

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

longtimegamer

@KnucklesSonic8- Was talking to minial100. Sorry for the confusion. I'll change it.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

minial100

Yes. And were're just doing races. BTW, how many should the limit be? We will have six* people playing, so I was thinking five wins?
*pending

KnucklesSonic8

Five wins? So ignore the point standings altogether? It's just, whoever comes in first 5 times wins?
What you could also do is hold a series of races, then write down whatever the point standings are at the end of the 4 races. Then have another 4 races and combine the point standings. Whoever gets the highest score overall, wins? That might be better and easier to keep track of.

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

Twilight_Crow

@minial100
If you want to keep your wiipoints is alright, I told you we could just play for fun (maybe you can smile about that ), however you like it.

@KS8
You're racing too, that's great, it would be the first time we get to race each other , I've never met you online.
It's a shame I can't race and post at the same time, wired internet and just one wire .

KnucklesSonic8

@Twilight: Yeah I know! On that note of finally racing, we should exchange Wii #'s.

KnucklesSonic8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.