Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,647

Twilight_Crow

Hello Mange, I am, and I can race longer this time .

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

y2josh

I'm gonna have to hold off on my return til next Sunday. I bought Marvel UA2 and need some playing time. I probably wont wake up early enough either lol

y2josh

Mange

I´ll be a bit late... as usual. My workday ends on race starttime, I´ll join in asap.

Mange

J-Rod

got to get in on this

NNID: jkh369; PSN: jkh33; 3DS FC: 1075-1053-2647

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1053-2647 | Nintendo Network ID: jkh369

castajo26

Im right now

Edit: I'll be back in 2 hours but please add mee =D

Edited on by castajo26

Wii FC: 8757 1968 7240 4655
Brawl FC: 5241 1589 4352 Nick: Casta
MoHH2 Wii - EA Persona: castajo26
Mario Kart Wii FC: 1375 8388 3586 Nick: 'KrUxXx
CoD WaW FC: 1934 4427 0100 Nick: [D3L]KrUxXx
CoD: MWR: 4408 0180 2538 Nick: KrUxXx

Machu

I'll be racing tonight, see you guys (& gal) on the track. castajo26 & J-Rod, I'll add you before I start racing, which is at 9BST btw, an hour and a half from now, or something.

http://tinychat.com/nlwmkr

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Twilight_Crow

Thanks for the races everybody! , today was pretty cool!
Sorry I had to leave for awhile, my mom asked me to help her clean something, I thought it was going to be fast, but it was that someone had spilled some soda and it was quite a mess .

To the new people, Welcome! ; sorry I can't add you, my friend roster is full again, I need to clean it, but is getting harder .

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Mange

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Thanks for the races everybody! , today was pretty cool!
To the new people, Welcome! ; sorry I can't add you, my friend roster is full again, I need to clean it, but is getting harder .

Tell me about it You make sure to keep me in your roster right. I too will let some heads roll.

Great races. See you next time.

Mange

Machu

We rock dudes!! Great fun tonight, thanks.

And don't mention the roster, even family members bought it today. I repeat, no maximum next time Ninty, ok?!?!

Rawr!

ItsFuzzyPickles

This seems interesting, I need to stick around here to see what this is all about.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Machu

Everyone's welcome dude, drop your code between now and next Sunday yeah.

Rawr!

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

I've created a new Mii called [NL]Zaphod and changed my existing license to use it. So my friend code stays the same. I was afraid I was going to have to create a new license, which would have meant a new friend code for people to enter (ugh). Thank goodness that wasn't necessary.

Put your analyst on danger money, baby.

Mange

Machu wrote:

Everyone's welcome dude, drop your code between now and next Sunday yeah.

Are you skippin the midweek race this Wednesday?

@Zaphod: Wonderful.. with the NL tag I wont fire shells at you by purpose when we are worldwide, accidents do happen sometimes Team NL for the win. Racin Wednesday, same time?

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Machu

England are playing on Wednesday night Mange, so I'll be a little late, but I'll be there. Can't wait to see Zaphod's new mii. See you all then.

@Terra: I'll flick through my freind list between now and then, see if you are missing anyone.

Rawr!

Mange

@all: Fantastic, with so many NL-team members we should get past the four player rule everytime. Also got an urge to post our team....again.
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

The four player rule: We meet worldwide and when we are four or more we go private.

Mange

Machu

Mange wrote:

The four player rule: We meet worldwide and when we are four or more we go private.

Sounds perfect dude. Trying to play team-rules when NL members take up more than 50% of the room is a non-starter. Roll on Wednesday!

Rawr!

Machu

9pm my freind (UK), I'll dig out the required FC's before then. Probably at the last minutes cos I'm crap, but it connects quickly so it'll all be cooooool. Look forward to pwn'ing you all. except worldwide, then it's team-rules, k

Rawr!

Machu

We'll meet worldwide, then when there is four or more of us, jump out into a private room. When that drops to three, back onto worldwide until a fourth person arrives again, then it's back into private. Any less than four players private and the stupid cloud item breaks the game.

And worldwide rules are... don't shoot us! I had to hold onto a red shell for two laps once because I had TC in front and Zaphod behind me, I settled for second and was happy.

Rawr!

Twilight_Crow

So, you're playing tomorrow, at the usual time? I may able to appear, a bit late and just for an hour, but what can I do I have to study, got an exam this friday . And Machu, I could really use that FC list, I need to clean up my roster. Anyway, I hope to see you all this sunday.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.