Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,721

Noire

So yeah, just thought I'd bump in here to say I'd like to try one more time this weekend if at all possible. My internet has been working better as of lately and I really want to race Twilight Crow just to see how badly I can lose at this racing game. So yeah, hopefully this'll be better then the disaster I had last time.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Twilight_Crow

I'm getting early today (very early, as you can see, joking ), I hope to catch a bunch of people to race today, I need a little MK chaos, so much homework, is getting me mad.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Machu

Hello ladies.

I want to race tonight, but after Wednesday's upset I'm not sure if I can face it. It was horrible. I'll see how I feel at race time.

Rawr!

Twilight_Crow

@Machu
Sorry to hear about your "hacker" problem last wednesday , but please don't let it bother you, it's just a game, the fun part is playing with friends . I hope we can race today.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Machu

Cheers Dito. I guess I just needed a day off, which I've had now. Hope you all had some fun races tonight, I'll see ya next time.

Rawr!

Terra

I'm interested in rejoining the weekly races. When's the next one?

Terra

Twitter:

Mange

I only saw DitoX as of NL team. We had a few races of good fun. Sure missed the rest of you... also saw in my roster that we have a newly tagged member of our team. Sean (slambert215) also have joined making our team look something like this...
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
@Slambert and Kizzi: I have added your Wii codes.

@Terra: Next race is probably this Wednesday at 21:00 BST (Think I got it right this time)

Edited on by Mange

Mange

y2josh

Machu wrote:

I Hate Hackers! I Hate Mario Kart! I Hate Nintendo! I Hate Hackers! Untitled

Main reason I don't play online anymore. The other being my Wii has been unplugged waiting for fall releases.

y2josh

irken004

I can try to join this weekend, I believe I have some of ur codes already but if not then I'll post it later this week.

Machu

@y2josh: You should join us for some private races sometime, much more fun.

Sorry 4 laming out tonight Mange, I'll beat see you all on Wednesday.

Rawr!

Devil_Hunter_Dante

Hi, quick question. How does the weekly mario kart race work ? do you all just wii friend code each other ?

Devil_Hunter_Dante

Devil_Hunter_Dante

Yeah, I have played online about 15 hours but I do not have any actual Wii Code Friends. If anyone wants to add me go right ahead.
Mario Kart Wii - 3179-7989-3654
Is there a certain day everyone plays ?

Devil_Hunter_Dante

y2josh

@Machu: I may next Sunday. I have before when SS first started this thread, but got busy as of late. If i wake up early enough I'll join the fun.

y2josh

Mange

I´ll add you in a minute Devil Hunter Dante. Just got to find out who gets booted from my roster this time. It has happened earlier to Irken and Jerichoholic Josh. Let me know when you are joining again and I will add you back.

Mange

Machu

@Josh: Drop your code between now and then and we'll hopefully see you Sunday.

@DevilDude: ty 4 the code, I'll add thee tomorrow. And it's 9pm (UK time) on Sunday and Wednesday's.

Rawr!

irken004

Mange wrote:

I´ll add you in a minute Devil Hunter Dante. Just got to find out who gets booted from my roster this time. It has happened earlier to Irken and Jerichoholic Josh. Let me know when you are joining again and I will add you back.

I'm offended! O well lol you can add me again later.

irken004

Mange wrote:

I'm offended! O well lol you can add me again later.

Mange

@irken004: You are readded.

I´ll be racin for a while.. if anybody feels like joining in.

Edited on by Mange

Mange

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.