Forums

Topic: One-handed gaming suggestions?

Posts 41 to 49 of 49

Will

Try something from the Monkey ball series maybe?

Will

longtimegamer

Opoona?

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

deadly_by_design

Dr. Mario Online Rx on WiiWare. (wiimote mode, aka Virus Buster)

deadly_by_design

Gabbo

Ant Nation might be a good one for you to try Chicken.

Gabbo

Adam

Swords and Soldiers is one-handed (all pointer control). I'm surprised and disappointed that you haven't picked it up yet. Do yourself a favor.

And/or, download the fan translation of Mother 3 and play on your computer. You can map the keys so they're possible one-handed, not like it matters much in a turn-based RPG that mostly uses two non-directional buttons.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

retired_account

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (DS) is a stylus-only RPG. It's a decent RPG, and the battle mechanic is pretty fun. I saw it for $20 at Best Buy yesterday.

And like others suggested, Swords & Soldiers is a great one-handed game.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Sean_Aaron

MaBoShi
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Nunchuk isn't required; only allows slight look to either side; I don't use it myself)

When it comes out elsewhere Tomenasanner Wii is a mean single-button game!

If you can do imports the options for board games expands with Shanghai and mahjong titles as well as picross (Hudson Puzzle Series 2: Illust Logic + Colourful Logic) and Mojipittan.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Blue_Protoman

Corbie wrote:

I've kept trying to figure out where I'd seen the Blue Protoman before and I think I've finally figured it out. Were you a member of the Bplus forums?

Yes, and I still am. I've been using my username for every site I visit since 2006.

Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)

Twilight_Crow

Oh! Chicken Brutus take care, and get well soon .
I recommend you MaBoShi (you get a one-handed game for DS too), and Super Monkey Ball BB.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.