Showing 21 to 40 of 57
21. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:13 BST
Or "Super Smash Bros Chaos"
3DS: 4081-5713-4255wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359Brawl: 3866 8155 2677MK: 4167 4898 3288excite bots: 1848 9258 6300
22. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:14 BST
How bout "Super Smash Brothers X"
Edited on Fri 19th June, 2009 @ 05:14 by mariofan5000
23. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:15 BST
It would have to be "IV"
24. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:16 BST
The Elite Beat Agents! THEY'RE AT YOUR SERVICE!!! They're final smash could start blaring Without A Fight and the aliens attack!
Dattebayo!FRIENDCODES:GAIAONLINE: user name: Naruto_Uzumaki_Tk07MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/bluefire9499TWITTER: @Tokool2007SMASH CODE: 3093 6747 0872WII CODE:4230 8755 5948 9133Ps3 user: E-ManTKMonster Hunter Tri: EmanTK
25. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:18 BST
@KizziX stands for Xtreme.
26. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:18 BST
oh haha, gotcha
27. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:22 BST
Wow..... Go Kizzi lol Jk
28. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:21 BST
It's cooler having Link transform into Wolf Link.. C'mon.. Be creative.. And King Hippo is an excellent idea. C'mon people this is a character thread. I expected more people to be writing. And i'm still waiting to hear what you guys think of Mickey Game & Watch (I mentioned earlier).
Xbox Live Gamertag: E14 4th UNIT
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0946-2235-6073
29. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:24 BST
ohh, here's a new one. Rosalina & her Pumas (Star things).
30. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:26 BST
And that weird dude from Pikmin 2. Loui or Louie.
31. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:26 BST
Wait, she has giant wild kitties?!
I think you mean Lumas.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
32. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:29 BST
There we go Lumas. Thanks for making me look like an idiot (; lolz.
33. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:30 BST
Sorry, it was just too good to pass up.
34. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:33 BST
Ohh and pumas aren't white. they're about the same color as lions (tannish, gold) , maybe a slight lighter toned.
35. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:34 BST
Did I call them white somewhere? I don't see anything remotely related to white in my post...
Besides the background.
Edited on Fri 19th June, 2009 @ 06:35 by Noire
36. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:36 BST
oops i just made myself look like an idiot.. i misread "wild" for "white".. excuse me i'm to embarrassed to reply 'till morning ^^' lolz.
37. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:40 BST
Sorry if I made you look bad. I just found it really funny. So in my mind, you're a comic genius, not an idiot.
Rosalina's pack of albino pumas...Now that would be a Final Smash.
38. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:52 BST
lolz yeah ^^' anyways, anymore character ideas PhoenixSage?
39. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:56 BST
I'd have to think about it. I have a lot of characters I'd like to see from third parties, but most have no chance of getting in. Maybe K.K. Slider from Animal Crossing? His Final Smash could be Saturday Night at Brewster's, where he destroys everyone with the awesome riffs of his guitar.
40. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:58 BST
How 'bout Starfy? To tell you the truth i think Starfy's trying to steal Kirbys spot light.
Sorry, this topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.