Forums

Topic: [V4...] Let's write a letter to Nintendo on what they should do at E3 2014 (one word AND post at a time)

Posts 281 to 283 of 283

The_Ninja

Dear customers support, we would like you to tell us about E3 content, and release dates. Delayed means Reggies silly ducks waddle beam swords and chainchomps with duel Bowsers attached. We enjoy Star Fox and ET because he is your greatest enemy. We understand but still we persist fighting, loving, living = StarTropics. Hydrolics on Geodude's arms to propel games exponentially eat spaghetti piranhas well. Mario understands Yoshi's. Cant Sakurai please take money, give freedom, fight fanboys,and step up to the spiral mountain. Diamond is a unbreakable, worthless piece of crap. Your face isnt sexy. Sorry! Chess Masters suck. That's all folks! Diversify your pieces with really pretty mints. And profits soar when hawks eat Iwata's hair. Sometimes when I greatly command my penguins to mega evolved into DashChargedShot, they fly into our backs and fronts simultaneously while Poogeymanz laughs irritated. Poogymonz eating taco's with llamas. Nintendo hasn't eaten Vita's since last Decemberween when they spoonfed Rosalina and Mario dinosaurs. Release the hounds who develop games like a boss badger with pomegranates. Nintendo will unveil nothing. Therefore nobody will buy those. Especially under-advertised ever (???)
Please understand. We just can't stand your demands, specifically the unconventional game ideas noone wants! Maybe you should use Sony's lack of birds to win a decent holiday game. Furthermore Nintendo is doomed because Tomodachi Life doesn't have CD-i food with Iwata's skillz and butts are clothed in Reggie's underwear drawer. Filled with 2DS'es. There will be tons of games allowing Iwata to show everybody his shiny new glasses and his IP, which contains intresting violence, gore, suggestive language, and nudity. Because Brian Karracostner is looking evil, right? Can that game please release? My temptation from Gutenberg's cage ostentatiously full of mysticism. Reggie's underwear is very ready to begin? For centuries his powers new awakening body (??) vessel for life and death. Donkey smell like Nintendo's

Edited on by theblackdragon

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Whydoievenbother

Fist

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.