Forums

Topic: Two Days To Uk Launch

Posts 121 to 140 of 378

Keith500

Apparently TNT have far too may to handle so even though shopto said this was being dispatched Wednesday morning it won't be arriving Thursday with TNT as they have too many to post out. No idea what this means for the people who haven't even had there's dispatched yet with shopto.

Keith500

SuperJoon

I think thats why they have split the deliveries between the 2 companies because mine arrived by DPD. So im not sure whats happening.

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

SuperJoon

My nintendo id is SuperJoon. add me to your Wii Us when u get them

Reef7009

Just been in hmv as instructed to the other day to pick what games i want with the machine. Nsmbu and black ops 2 has been bundled with my machine now for pick up first thing tomorrow! And ive been told i can get there for 8am...they are opening an hour early! Funky days!

Reef7009

koopa_Trooper79

I ave Pre ordered with Shop to net and its not even been dispatched yet!!! still says processing!!! gutted ive got a feeling I wont get it tomorrow.......pre ordered like 2 months ago.....they took my money on Tue so I was thinking it would have been posted out on wed.....still waiting.....not happy.......if i dont get it tomorrow this will be the last time I order anyting form them.....so much for there order promise ;o(

koopa_Trooper79

Nintendo Network ID: KOOPA_TROOPER79

Razalom

SuperJoon wrote:

My system has arrived and im updating it now.... going slow....only about 20% in from about 15 minutes. lol

Lucky you mate! 90mins till midnight launch here

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

PinkSpider

Tell me about it I had to take the day off work unpaid to wait in for my item only to be told its probably gonna be delivered tomorrow now. im so angry I cant afford to take another day off unpaid

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

koopa_Trooper79

Ha just as I posted this, got an email from shot to, to say it has been posted....Happy days!...they must of heard my rant lol

Edited on by koopa_Trooper79

koopa_Trooper79

koopa_Trooper79

Shit not good @ Pink Spider...I take it you cant ask a friend or family memember to wait in for you?

koopa_Trooper79

PinkSpider

@SuperJoon I thought you were getting your Wii U from HMV thats what you said in another post

PinkSpider

@Koopa_Trooper79 No unfortunately not now im in a dilemma do i take another day off and hope they turn up or leave a message to leave it with a neighbor but im not sure if my neighbors will be in

Tsuchiya

It's looking as if I'll be getting the games before the system arrives.....

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

SuperJoon

PinkSpider wrote:

@SuperJoon I thought you were getting your Wii U from HMV thats what you said in another post

I was but i went and cancelled it as this was cheaper and quicker.

Reef7009

Looks like superjoon beat us all to it lol how is it joon?

Reef7009

OneZeoN

yeah let us know what your thoughts on the system etc are!

I can pick mine up until tomorrow and wont be even be able to use properly until fri night

OneZeoN

Nintendo Network ID: OneZeoN

Razalom

SuperJoon wrote:

PinkSpider wrote:

I was but i went and cancelled it as this was cheaper and quicker.

Smart move there So updated yet?

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

Tsuchiya

This wait is awful.
If Santa was (you know - spoilers!) I'd so punch him out.
I'm not waiting for Christmas but still, his jolly fat head needs a slap.

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.