Forums

Topic: Two Days To Uk Launch

Posts 361 to 378 of 378

PinkSpider

I have to be honest i did not expect to it to be as good as it is its the nicest console i have ever played the e shop is lovely the game pad is incredible its easily the best motion control yet, the graphics are beautiful
Thank you Nintendo

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

Reef7009

ZombiU is the dogs bits! Takes half an hour to get used to using all the pad screen functions and start seeing some zombies proper , but its cool when u do

Reef7009

Reef7009

Night folks need sleep got a feelin il need it tomorrow...raises eyebrows and looks in Tsuchiyas' direction ! Those bushes are gonna be a nightmare! I hope no random joe rings me again at stupid o clock in the mornin like last night lol :/

Reef7009

xBASSxMONSTAx

I need some Nintendo friends, All my other friends are ps3 and 360 fanboys who won't even gve the new Wii-U a try cause they reckon it's shite. What a holes..

My ID is: xBASSxMONSTAx

Message me so I can Add you guys too.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

legionuk

We had ours delivered today and spent most of the evening setting it up, customizing and exploring the Miiverse. I am blown away by how deep and fully featured this console is. I can't believe more gaming websites aren't hyped about the true social gaming experience Nintendo has to offer. The company must have spent ages developing this! It's now half two in the morning and all I can think about is getting back on and sharing the joy of the new system with the rest of the Nintendo community. And don't get me started on Trine 2. It's the one game we had time for tonight and two player co-op using the Gamepad and wii mote combo was bliss. Looking forward to gaming with the rest of you this weekend!

Edited on by legionuk

legionuk

Nintendo Network ID: legionUK

zaganh

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

love the Wii-U. After a lengthy update, virgin Internet trouble, more game updates and then setting up my Wii-u account. I bloody love it. It was a lot better than wat I was expecting. Mario is the best game ever, nearly rivals the snes days.

My xbox 360 is now dead to me. Long live Nintendo!

exact same thoughts as me puts xbox in cupboard

nintendo id zaganh

Reef7009

Morning il add u folks today

Reef7009

OneZeoN

add me people

onezeon

OneZeoN

Nintendo Network ID: OneZeoN

Tsuchiya

Reef7009 wrote:

Morning il add u folks today

I'll be on now for some cod/zombies. I'm not playing with a trusty wii remote but im rusting it out on the gamepad!

Failure excuses over, let's play!

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

Reef7009

And everyone else on here : i WILL add u all later , ive been that fixated with the launch that i havnt been shoppin yet and theres only a dodgy lookin piece of cheese left in the fridge so im off for supplies lol

Reef7009

zaganh

my id is zaganh

nintendo id zaganh

Tsuchiya

Reef7009 wrote:

#Tsuchiya : Eager beaver lol i have to nip into town first. Need fodder. Must eat pizza lol , u get aqainted with wii u online and il be on in a while i promise .....what have i let myself in for...somethin tells me this girl is a CoD shark lol

Um, I'm a guy lol Sorry to dash your dreams!

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

Reef7009

Uh oh ok lol ur avatar looked otherwise sooorrryyy

Reef7009

Reef7009

Right im home now so il be goin online soon just avin a cuppa

Reef7009

edhe

Quick question - why doesn't my miiverse profile have an avatar? All I've got is a blank box with a small question mark on it.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Reef7009

Have u added one? u know come to think of it i dont no if mine has , mind u i havnt been on miiverse that much yet lol

Reef7009

edhe

I searched for my account through miiverse and it shows an avatar. I was confused because nothing is showing up (in terms of avatars) on the sidebar when I open miiverse.

Anyway, I'll start posting and adding on miiverse tomorrow. I've got work today. And I still haven't gotten round to actally playing a game on the Wii U...

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Reef7009

Ok yeah il look into mine too. never noticed

Reef7009

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.