Forums

Topic: Ninja Pig Fires Back! Announces 3rd Party Partnership! More Dank 2015

Posts 21 to 23 of 23

TeeJay

Kaze_Memaryu wrote:

Okay, I'll keep an eye on this, just to see if there's going to be an improvement of sorts.

Amiibo wrote:

People just because their last games weren't that great doesn't mean that they can't produce something half decent.

Stop the hate, okay?

I agree. Ninja Pig really didn't leave any good impressions yet, but that doesn't automatically mean they (or just 'he'?) couldn't make anything that isn't a variation of Meme Run.

You guys are too kind. I'm sticking with my negative (understatement of the year) opinion of NinjaPig until I actually see something halfway decent from him.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Kaze_Memaryu

TeeJay wrote:

Kaze_Memaryu wrote:

Okay, I'll keep an eye on this, just to see if there's going to be an improvement of sorts.

Amiibo wrote:

People just because their last games weren't that great doesn't mean that they can't produce something half decent.

Stop the hate, okay?

I agree. Ninja Pig really didn't leave any good impressions yet, but that doesn't automatically mean they (or just 'he'?) couldn't make anything that isn't a variation of Meme Run.

You guys are too kind. I'm sticking with my negative (understatement of the year) opinion of NinjaPig until I actually see something halfway decent from him.

Probably because Meme Run never made it to europe, meaning I was spared the very sight on the WiiU eShop ^_^. But yeah, I feel like I'm wasting my lenience here - still, I'll refrain until there's something we can actually talk about.

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

Eel

I think he maybe meant it more on the lines of "unexpected collaborations between seemingly random studios".

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.