Forums

Topic: Kingdom Hearts HD Remix To Be Shown At E3 2012

Posts 61 to 68 of 68

mamp

It'd be awesome if they released the final mix versions only available in Japan for KH 1 & 2. Also KH does have a huge fanbase it's a good game with a good complex story which isn't childish (even though it involves Disney characters), and KH 1 & 2 are amazing the other spin-offs don't do them justice.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

TysonOfTime

...Pretty sure that the "Remix" will be like "Final Mix".
As in not a compilation. A remake. New features and content? Yeah. A collection? Yeah...no.
Thats what I think. Even still, the rumor might not be true.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

e-love

I said nothing about the fan base. I just don't see why they wouldn't make it a compilation of all the games. Like others have said, if Nomura wanted new players to easily get into the series, putting the games all together for a bigger release would make most sense. They were already spread out across multiple systems, if they have the opportunity to release them all for one system, why have multiple remakes? That's what I'm confused about.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

e-love

@Mickeymac, Nomura's the director of Kingdom Hearts, so I'm pretty sure : What Nomura wants = what the company does, with KH that is

Xilef

If it is true i hope they fix the camera in KH 1. I'll still buy it even if they don't though.

Xilef

e-love

What was wrong with the KH1 camera?

mamp

I didnt find anything wrong with the camera (the joy of dual analogs) which you'll probably use the circle pad pro to control the camera on KH 3D.

EDIT:
Well the camera can be bad when you target an enemy since the camera tends to only focus on your target.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.