Forums

Topic: Dog destroyed game

Posts 21 to 24 of 24

Eel

SCAR392 wrote:

Kaze_Memaryu wrote:

Sell dog. Get cat.
Problem solved!

Keep dog, buy cat, get hamster. Problem intensified = solved.

Keep dog, buy cat, get hamster, get bird and a baby.

Write what happens everyday and sell the idea to Disney Channel.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

conman2012

I went out to the lounge one day and my toddler was easting my COD BLOPS 2 case. This being one of those nintendo cases with a large amount of holes in the plastic meant his little baby teeth were very close to damaging the disk beyond repair. The discs were stored high up after that point.

The problem wasn't a lack of walking, as he couldn't walk at that stage. And I have a cat who....

Pierced right through my game pad charging cable in one of those games that cats play with wires - you know, your watching and thinking "Arh, how cute, Now I'll just charge up the gamepad and...hey...what the !@#%^$%". That was disappointing, the 'U became an expensive toddlers distraction for a couple of weeks until I called Nintendo support whom put me through to an agent whom sold the cables. Again not through lack of walking but through too much cat.

My resulting conclusion - Toddlers and Animals considering gaming machines their mortal enemies.

Edited on by conman2012

conman2012

rockodoodle

Dog destroyed a 3ds game of mine- luckily it was Madden- only $11 for a replacement.....

rockodoodle

dumedum

SCAR392 wrote:

Kaze_Memaryu wrote:

Sell dog. Get cat.
Problem solved!

Keep dog, buy cat, get hamster. Problem intensified = solved.

This reminds me of a famous joke.

A man goes to the rabbi and complains, "Life is unbearable. There are nine of us living in one room. What can I do?"
The rabbi answers, "Take your goat into the room with you." The man in incredulous, but the rabbi insists. "Do as I say and come back in a week." A week later the man comes back looking more distraught than before. "We cannot stand it," he tells the rabbi. "The goat is filthy." The rabbi then tells him, "Go home and let the goat out. And come back in a week."
A radiant man returns to the rabbi a week later, exclaiming, "Life is beautiful. We enjoy every minute of it now that there's no goat — only the nine of us."

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.