Showing 41 to 60 of 77
41. Posted: Tue 12th May 2009 05:04 BST
Come onnnnn, Mario Party. Lol. I doubt it but I'd be REALLY happy to finally see SSB64.
42. Posted: Tue 12th May 2009 05:54 BST
Mario Party is a must considering there are alot of Hudson games on the VC. But SSB64 or Majora's Mask would somewhat better.
43. Posted: Tue 12th May 2009 06:04 BST
I hate Nintendo more and more each Monday
Yes, yes, yes... we know, we know; now go get over yourself, LOL!!
44. Posted: Tue 12th May 2009 06:20 BST
Gotta have Majora's Mask on there.
I am kinda hoping they release four or five big-wanted titles. Majora's Mask, Super Mario Kart, Yoshi's Island, SSB64 being the big ones, and ones that shouldn't have major legal hurdles for Nintendo. The Final Fantasy games would also make sense, as mentioned at least FFIV as there is a WiiWare sequel coming for that. More games for VCA would be nice, as would something we never thought we'd see due to legal issues (Earthbound/Mother, Banjo Kazooie), or pure fan service (Battletoads).
45. Posted: Tue 12th May 2009 06:25 BST
My prediction all along for our #300 game will be Zelda Majora's Mask... so I highly doubt any other games will come along on the VC; (being Nintendo STILL likes doing the lame usual 1 VC release)! But I guess IF IT DOES HAPPEN OR NOT; then Majora's Mask will do well for our #300 milestone! I say this in gratitude for Nintendo themselves; being you can't have so many first party titles like everyone on STUPID NintendoLife keeps predicting!!
46. Posted: Tue 12th May 2009 19:19 BST
I really do hope it's Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros or Mario Kart. What I'm expecting, however, is either Clayfighter, Fantasy Zone II or Impossible Mission. Nintendo's been so stingy with there own titles lately that I just don't see them rising to the occasion anymore. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Future Wii purchases:Super Mario Galaxy 2Metroid: Other MZelda WiiNew Super Mario Bros. WiiSin and Punishment 2
47. Posted: Tue 12th May 2009 19:33 BST
I get the feeling that it would be really cheap if they released Majora's Mask for #300, when EU and JP already have it. It'd be neat if we got an exclusive, but that would never happen.
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa
48. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 04:23 BST
They should've released it a long time ago. But we all know Nintendo of America can be jerks.
49. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 05:22 BST
Final Fantasy (NES)?
50. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 05:30 BST
Pro Wrestling (NES) >:3
51. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 14:18 BST
My guesses are: Final Fantasy or Super Smash Bros.And NOT Majoras Mask, maybe they will release that game when it is closest to be 9 years old.
52. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 21:58 BST
I can wait till Monday.
Edited on Thu 14th May, 2009 @ 21:49 by Dazza
53. Posted: Thu 14th May 2009 05:27 BST
Super Smash Bros.
54. Posted: Thu 14th May 2009 20:07 BST
MM is already out in Europe and Japan and SSB is already out in Japan
PSN ID: castlehominid99
3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango
55. Posted: Thu 14th May 2009 21:45 BST
I want:Jumpman or Boulder Dash (C64)Castlevania (the last 3D one) (N64)Devil World (NES)Super Bonk (SNES)Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES)
56. Posted: Fri 15th May 2009 00:04 BST
@JTCPingas09MM is already out in Europe and Japan and SSB is already out in Japan
Which is unfair because North American still doesn't have those.
57. Posted: Fri 15th May 2009 01:50 BST
Well, here's my prediction for the 300th Virtual Console games (We know it's a one game week):1. The Legend of Zelda: Majora Mask (Nintendo 64). Most likely due to the fact it's already in both Europe and Japan, proving that the Virtual Console is capable of Expansion Pack games.
2. Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64). Why didn't they release it on it's 10th anniversary of it's North America release? This should be a no brainer, also a likely choice for being the 300th VC game.
3. Earthbound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System). It's possible, beside we know it's going to be on the Virtual Console, even if he has to cross a legal hurdle. If Ness can particapate in all three Smash Bros. games, why not honor him as putting Earthbound as the 300th Virtual Console title?
4. Sonic & Knuckles (Sega Genesis/Mega Drive). Another possible choice, it's release has been long overdue, along with other great Virtual Console releases. It has a ESRB rating, why not just get it over with now?
It's probably only going to be one game for the 300th game, but these are good choice. Or Nintendo of America will forget and add Super Pitfall, or other terrible or unknown games that makes me go "What's that?". Let's hope they don't forget and use there brains on May 18th.
58. Posted: Fri 15th May 2009 01:52 BST
How about Swords&Soldiers.
I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.
59. Posted: Fri 15th May 2009 02:04 BST
If there was a Swords & Soldiers/Majora's Mask double-whammy, I'd probably just crap my pants right then and there.
Edited on Fri 15th May, 2009 @ 02:04 by JonWahlgren
Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!
Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren
60. Posted: Fri 15th May 2009 02:07 BST
Maybe Moving Notepad. I have been waiting for two weeks.