Forums

Topic: The GameBoy Advance Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 201

DTMOF84

@ReaderRagfihs it’s been close to a year ago that I was playing the game daily up until I beat it. I thought I remembered going back to the Zero suit level a couple times. I could be wrong though.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

Heavyarms55

If I were going to pick up a Game Boy Micro, are there and differences I should be aware of? Like the different screens with the GBA SP?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Eel

I'd say the main difference besides the size, is the lack of game link support, which also removes access to some other accessories.

The sound is also a bit tiny.

I love my micro though, definitely a fantastic version of the gba.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

@ReaderRagfihs Good to no. It's the only version of the Game Boy Advance I never owned, so I will probably pick one up. Along with the Game Boy Light, which was a Japan exclusive.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

thriftyarek888

What game should I get next. The best pls recommend.

My Nintendo Switch friends code: SW-2605-4021-6923

Fun art, music, hot women, fast cars and more - check my insta: www.instagram.com/thriftyarek888 Thanks

My websites: Smartfit888 everyday good exercises. Epicfirsts888 raw & fun unedited news from around the world

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9727-6479

Daragon

Hello,

I have these 3 GBA battery upgrades (see link of photo below) and I was wondering, what is the type of that female connector? I am asking that because I have the battery covers with DC converter integrated into it, but I have not got an AC/DC adapter. I want to find a cable with that connector to make my own adapter, but it looks like only nintendo has these type of cable male. It seems to be a little version of classic USB Type B cable using in printers, but that's only a first look on it.
Image: https://www.savegames.eu/wp-content...C-Adapter-Set-Nintendo-...
There's the official Nintendo site: https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/gameboyadvance/hook...
They did not mentioned anything about that and support will not answer my question to this.

I would really appreciate your help, thank you in advance

Daragon

needler420

What are the best dragon ball z games on GBA. I used to play one on emulator where it was like a RPG.

needler420

Twitter:

thriftyarek888

thankss

My Nintendo Switch friends code: SW-2605-4021-6923

Fun art, music, hot women, fast cars and more - check my insta: www.instagram.com/thriftyarek888 Thanks

My websites: Smartfit888 everyday good exercises. Epicfirsts888 raw & fun unedited news from around the world

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9727-6479

kkslider5552000

There's only two major GBA games I've never gotten to, IIRC.

1. Pinball of the Dead. It's House of the Dead pinball. I've always remembered this exists, and I want to play it on the basis of remembering that they made House of the Dead into pinball.
2. Megaman Zero. The only major Megaman series I've never touched. Obviously if I'm really into the first game, I'd like to play the others as well but I want to know if I'll...like Zero before that.

There are other good GBA games I've never played (I think there's a bunch of obscure Atlus games that the ten people who played them like), but these are two I need to play someday. Maybe three, I am a little bit interested in seeing how much the sequels improved upon my least favorite purchased game ever, DBZ: Legacy of Goku. But just a bit.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

grizzgolf

Was Wario Land 2 a GB or GBA game?

grizzgolf

Kyogre101

Kyogre101

Switch Friend Code: SW-7398-1470-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 4528-2946-9991

Cotillion

kkslider5552000 wrote:

2. Megaman Zero. The only major Megaman series I've never touched. Obviously if I'm really into the first game, I'd like to play the others as well but I want to know if I'll...like Zero before that.

If you like Mega Man, you'll like these. It's been a long while since I've played them, but I recall the difficulty is steeper than games like the X series, but I don't recall it feeling unfair. As is obvious from the title, you're playing as Zero instead of Mega Man so the moveset is different right from the get go. It's also part of the story of the mainline series, taking place a couple hundred years after the events of the X series (I think, I don't remember the exact number of years, but it's a long while). It has a pretty cool upgrade system as well.
I'd love Capcom to port the series to Switch (like they did to DS with all 4 games into one continuous story).

Cotillion

Anti-Matter

Question about FF tactics Advance.
Can i do Quick Save during the battle ?
If i want to quit from the game suddenly.

Anti-Matter

NikBoToon

You remember playing these GBA games based on TV shows as a kid? Well, here's a list of all the Game Boy Advance games based on the TV shows, anime, and films:
Postman Pat and the Greendale Rocket
The Simpsons Road Rage
Pokémon AshGray Version (GBA rom hack)
Digimon Battle Spirit
Barbie
My Little Pony
Koala Brothers
Noddy: A Day in Toyland
The Powerpuff Girls
Dexter's Laboratory
Hamtaro - Ham-ham Heartbreak
Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi - Kaznapped
Inspector Gadget
Spongebob Squarepants
Rugrats Go Wild!
Shrek 2
Medabots - Metabee
Maya the Bee
Woody Woodpecker Crazy Castle 5
Tweety and the Magic Gems
Looney Tunes - Back in Action
Teen Titans
Harry Potter
Garfield and his Nine Lives
The Flintstones
Dragon Ball - Advanced Adventure
Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat
Green Eggs and Ham
Dora the Explorer
Butt-Ugly Martians - B.K.M. Battles
Sitting Ducks (GBA game based on TV show)
The Smurfs
Scooby-Doo!
The Three Stooges
Tom & Jerry
Winnie the Pooh

So have you ever played these game boy advance games based on cartoons as a kid before?

Old school games, retro games, Nintendo, SEGA, PlayStation, you name it! 😉👍

Anti-Matter

@NikBoToon
You DON'T need to come any thread and mentioned the games you played and asked us which games we have ever played.
Did you EVEN answer to me or other user ?
Or are you just want to spam the thread with unnecessary questions ?

Oh, i saw you completely IGNORED with someone's question and you keep spamming with another unnecessary questions, like you DIDN'T even care with someone.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Maaryotyme

@NikBoToon I can only remember playing Shrek 2

@Anti-Matter he asked a genuine question. I don’t know what’s your problem. Stop being such a internet BULLY

Edited on by Maaryotyme

Maaryotyme

Sunsy

I'm rather curious, has anyone ever played Sonic Battle? I'm curious because of all the Sonic games, this is the one I hear least talked about. A friend of mine surprised me with the game on my birthday a few years back, and been playing it since. Right now, it's my go to Sonic game on GBA and I just feel this one is underrated.

@NikBoToon On that list, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi Kaznapped. Really good cartoon tie-in. I also enjoyed playing Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion, which was like a side scrolling shooter.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Matthew010

@NikBoToon I'm sure you can tell that some users are annoyed with your long lists of games. My advice to you is to pick your three favourites from that list, say why you like them and then ask if anyone else played those games and enjoyed them as well.

Matthew010

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic