Atari 2600 - Circus
Activision - River Raid 2
Activision - Sky Jinks
Konami Arcade - Video Hustler

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

mecoy

you still think that there is such thing as a game room for the xbox ha that was just a lie

mecoy

mecoy

aw your in the first step denial

mecoy

Kenji510

Awww i guess u aint no OG gamer after all... its ok i understand lol.. some people dont like Game Room cause it doesnt have any good games at all huh hahaha... but anyways.

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

mecoy

i want donkey kong (i know i wont see it)

mecoy

Bikeage

Xbox Game Room is just SAD. Just dipping into retro game collecting a little bit will net you practically all of the available 2600 games. Is it possible to enjoy playing Intellivision games without an Intellivision controller? Half of the arcade games i've never heard of. I guess this is aimed at 30+ year olds who want everything on one console and can't have a bunch of retro crap taking up space, but like them, it could be so much cooler.

"Put. That. Coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only."

The_Fox

I wouldn't call the game room sad, but it needs to work on getting some better known arcade titles.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

the_shpydar

Game Room is ok; there are some good games on there, but it really could (should) be so much better than it is.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.