Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 5,221 to 5,240 of 11,914

Eel

Nah I'm fine. S is ok.

I do like the calaverita xbox controller they have in the background. Do they sell that? (I started watching late).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Banjo-

This is it. Some good Game Pass and backward compatibilities news. Black Friday deals. Shouts. Devil May Cry 5 and Just Cause 4 look good.

More first-party studios! Obsidian and inXile. Now there are 13 first-party studios.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

ThanosReXXX

@Yosheel Yeah, I noticed that custom controller too. They haven't mentioned anything about it, though. Maybe tomorrow. As for S vs X: why wouldn't you? Don't want to cost you any extra cash, but even if you don't have a 4K TV, the X still offers plenty of advantages over the S, so why not dive in all the way?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Banjo-

@PCkid LOL To be honest I wouldn't have watched anything seeing those sad faces.

@Yosheel I agree with Thanosrexxx, you should try to find a good deal/bundle and get an X, the difference is really worth it.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Eel

I want to be responsible with my money and buying an S is already a big invesment. I don't have a 4k tv, and don't plan to buy a large quantity of big demanding games.

The one way I would buy an X, is if it somehow goes on discount for less than the S during this sales season. (here in Mexico)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

redd214

Ehh that was really a bit disappointing. I wasnt expecting E3 Jr like some were but really nothing there to warrant a presser imo. Hope we get more substantial stuff later.

redd214

ThanosReXXX

@Yosheel Ah, okay, fair enough. Just for your information; the advantages of the X don't stop with it being a 4K console, nor do you need "big demanding games" for it. Even on a bog standard HD TV, the advantages are much faster loading times, super sampling (which also offers superior visuals on non-4K TV's), and better graphics and better performance on backward compatible titles.

And needless to say, that due to it being the premium model, it's own titles also run better on the X than on the S. If the X was priced what it will be now on Black Friday (back when I bought mine), I would have bought that instead of the S, but last year, it was still almost $500, so I bought the S instead. But regardless of that, I do recognize the benefits of the X, and I also don't own a 4K TV, but I still want an X regardless...

And after all: that HD TV is going to break down at some point anyway, and by then, there will only be 4K TV's anyway, so one will arrive in this household eventually anyway...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Eel

I also low key really want the Minecraft-colored S. (It basically features my favorite colors all around).

So if they don't go on sale on Amazon this year, I might just go for that.

Bloop.

NEStalgia

Pretty much whati expected, but really fun show. Only news that matters:. Ffxiii bc!

Shame the base game isn't digitally available . But I'm still looking forward to the sequels.

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@BlueOcean lol even the live steam can't stay online in the presence of me watching!

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@Yosheel Minecraft? Really? Never got into that game, nor do I understand the attraction, but to each their own,
I guess. I always had trouble with my nephew loving that game, while simultaneously hating on older games that
I liked to play, because they looked "ugly and blocky" to him.

Needless to say that I pointed out to him that his beloved Minecraft was the epitome of blocky, but for some reason, he chose to overlook that simple fact...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Grumblevolcano

@NEStalgia There'll be a digital version added judging by past physical only BC games like Splinter Cell Blacklist.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ThanosReXXX

@Yosheel Oh, I'll grant that it looks cool, but seeing as I don't have any affinity for the game whatsoever,
I could never be persuaded to buy a Minecraft-themed console. I like my consoles plain...

That controller, though, is another story altogether. I've bought several custom controllers for multiple consoles so far, so that could still be interesting, much like that Mexican-themed controller...

Eel

Oh yeah that was a really nice design for a controller. Calaveritas are always nice.

Maybe someone will make a skin that looks like it.

Bloop.

Banjo-

Yosheel wrote:

I also low key really want the Minecraft-colored S. (It basically features my favorite colors all around).

So if they don't go on sale on Amazon this year, I might just go for that.

If Minecraft is the reason you can always get one or two Minecraft controllers anyway, the lovely Pig or the cool Creeper. I am not a huge fan of the game and I like both controllers.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-wireless-controller-mi...

Banjo-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic