Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 5,201 to 5,220 of 11,914

ThanosReXXX

@FragRed Haha, yeah, could be. Nothing highly interesting so far, unfortunately. Some interesting stuff, but nothing surprising yet, as was mentioned in Microsoft's own Tweet. Unless their understanding of surprises differs from mine...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Banjo-

@FragRed I agree that it's madness but if it wasn't nobody would watch it. There are some interesting third-party games joining Game Pass like Hellblade and... the divisive PUBGS.

Banjo-

Dezzy

Cool I just tuned in as they were announcing the FF13 backcompat.

Been waiting to play 13-2 since forever. I bet this will be the best thing of the entire show.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

FragRed

@BlueOcean Is Hellblade technically third party now the studio is owned by Microsoft? I know it was when the game initially launched but not now. The audience sounds like they’re paid each time they make some stupid noise.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

PCkid

Oh my god, did you heard that ? "It's all for the players !" LOL

PCkid

Banjo-

My expectations were pretty low, it's a minor show after all. The FFXIII announcement is great, it should play much better on Xbox One and X and I've always wanted to play this one. It's a bit weird that Square Enix is skipping FFVIII.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Banjo-

FragRed wrote:

@BlueOcean Is Hellblade technically third party now the studio is owned by Microsoft? I know it was when the game initially launched but not now. The audience sounds like they’re paid each time they make some stupid noise.

That's right (both things). The funny thing is that they are shouting even more now, they seem to hear you complaining.

@Yosheel Yes, but it takes a few weeks to be rewarded.

Banjo-

Banjo-

Some numbers, do you need more stuff to play?

More than 500 Xbox 360 games are now backwards compatible, 25 having received Xbox One X enhancements.

32 original Xbox games are also backwards compatible.

More than 350 X-enhanced games.

And still I'm hoping for some others not included...

Banjo-

Eel

Oh I don't actually plan to get either game. I just like free stuff.

You know, I'm the kind of guy who will gladly accept all the pens and keychains at conventions.

Edit: oh hey, mexico.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Yosheel Wait, you didn't know that the entire event is held in Mexico?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Eel

I dunno. It's not like I knew about this event before this week.

It just looks like people talking in english in a series of black and green rooms, so it's not very descriptive.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Banjo-

Optional keyboard and mouse support if the developers choose so. I just hope that they don't mix the people on online modes because... did they say Fortnite? I hope that Edge supports them, that would be the most useful.

Banjo-

Banjo-

Yosheel wrote:

I dunno. It's not like I knew about this event before this week.

It just looks like a series of black and green rooms, so it's not very descriptive.

But all those Mexican spectators, one of them even receiving an Xbox One X console...

Banjo-

ThanosReXXX

@Yosheel Well, it was mentioned before, in the Tweets posted in this thread. Once the Inside Xbox presentation has ended, the program will move to interviews and show floor reports. But seeing as it's all hosted inside a building, you're not going to see any famous Mexican landmarks...

Eel

Now that you mention it, the one kid getting an xbox did look like he could be from Mexico.

Then again, there's people who look like they could be from Mexico all over the world.

But yeah, this is the first time I hear where this event takes place. For all I know it could've been a simulation in a super computer.

As you may notice, I'm not very observant. You say "Mexican spectators", when all I saw was "spectators".

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Banjo-

DarthNocturnal wrote:

14 keyboard + mouse supported titles. Fortnite included.

@BlueOcean Epic already has input-based matchmaking up and running in Fortnite.

Yes but most of the times I play with friends and I am not sure what servers we end on. If one of them is playing on PC we all could be playing on PC servers, right? One of them plays either on Switch or on PC.

Can somebody cut this lady's hair just a few inches?

Good, a huge expansion for Forza Horizon 4, glad to see that the Ultimate bundles are worth it. The streaming just froze though.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Banjo-

The best for the end! A super tacky TV spot for Black Friday deals!

Yosheel wrote:

You see "Mexican spectators", when all I saw was "spectators".

That makes sense.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

ThanosReXXX

@Yosheel Well, it would seem that Microsoft is making it pretty enticing for you to exchange your plan to buy an Xbox One S for an Xbox One X instead. That Black Friday discount is a pretty sweet deal...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic