Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 3,237

Slapshot

Buy Nightsky! Because it's flippin awesome!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

irken004

Xkhaoz 3D wrote:

Oh dang. That Ubi pack is a pretty good deal. too bad I can't run any of those games.

I bought Assassin's Creed Directors Cut because Amazon.com has the individual games in the bundle on sale :3

$3.99 was a good deal

y2josh

super meatboy omega 6-5 is kicking my tail

y2josh

irken004

The Dreamcast collection is available. Good thing you can buy the individual games, all I want is Sonic Adventure DX.

Xkhaoz

Hmmm, I might pick up Crazy Taxi. I've always wanted to check out the series. But wait, are those seriously the specs? I need a 256 MB graphic card? You can't be serious! That's a typo. Can someone please confirm this?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Ravage

Has anyone else found the Minus World in world 1? It was the weirdest thing ever. In Meatboy of course.

Edited on by Ravage

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Ravage

I got Mafia for free from Direct2Drive. It was for the pre-order promotion, but they made a mistake and listed the game as $0, so I paid $0 without buying Mafia 2.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

irken004

I'm preordering Portal 2 soon. Who wants my spare copy of Portal 1? I'll only give it to someone who can actually run the game on their computer.

Anywho... ZOMG PORTAL 2 AUGHGHGHG!!!!

Golden_Kumquat

irken004 wrote:

I'm preordering Portal 2 soon. Who wants my spare copy of Portal 1? I'll only give it to someone who can actually run the game on their computer.

I usually just lurk around forums. But I want a free copy of Portal.

Good Day

Golden_Kumquat

irken004

Golden_Kumquat wrote:

irken004 wrote:

I usually just lurk around forums. But I want a free copy of Portal.

Good Day

I'll need to add u as a friend on Steam, what's ur Steam profile name?

irken004

Hmm... can't seem to find you by that name.
EDIT: Nevermind, find a close friend who wanted it. Sorry!

Edited on by irken004

PiribroH

I bought Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition. Because Dragon Age 2 came out I thought that what the heck I'll try the series out. Downloading this game is going to take a long time though...and I think that my social life will be ruined too.

HolyMackerel

@PiribroH DA:O is awesome. I got the Ultimate Edition too (though not on Steam) and I love it. It's true to classic Bioware form with challenging combat, a deep and intriguing storyline and lots of interesting role playing. Well, Origins was anyway, apparently the DLC and expansion aren't quite as good. And I hear a lot of complaints about how DA2 is being dumbed down quite a bit from DA:O. Hmm...

EDIT: Guess so.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

Xkhaoz

Hmmm, that Battle: LA game looks aight. Is someone going to take the plunge and see what it's like?

Xkhaoz

Sorry for the double post, but I can't believe I found this game

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.