Forums

Topic: Activision Reveals Call of Duty Has Sold Over 250 Million Units Worldwide

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

DarthNocturnal

What I find scary is that CoD is ALL that Infinity Ward has ever made (yes, I'm aware that development is swapped with Treyarch and Sledgehammer between games). I have to wonder if anyone there is happy with that arrangement. It's own founders were apparently looking to bail out.

It's also bizzare how the franchise is hardly recognizable. Hard to believe it all started with a World War II game...

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

IceClimbers

I should point out that CoD is only 25 million behind Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Megas75

Unless the next Pokemon games and several spin offs can make some serious bank(which is still likely the series still sells well), I wouldn't be surprised if CoD surpasses Pokemon in the next year or two

shaneoh wrote:

Ugh, really despised the first few games, and feel, at best, indifferent about the rest

You cray-cray, the earlier games were the best in the series

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

IceClimbers

@Megas75: Well, I have no idea how well Pokken Tournament will do, but the main series games consistently sell 10+ million every entry. Pokemon RBY should sell well too, if the VC sales count.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

shaneoh

Megas75 wrote:

shaneoh wrote:

Ugh, really despised the first few games, and feel, at best, indifferent about the rest

You cray-cray, the earlier games were the best in the series

Sub-par WWII shooters released at a time when the market is already saturated with similar products

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

• Pages:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic