BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

The3DSisMINE

ZOMB13 wrote:

pps: how come the3DSisMINE wont add me????

I'm so sorry dude. I thought I did add you, let me do it real quick

PS Vita/Ps3/Ps4/PSN: NeoForceExtreme
3DS FC: 3523-3327-7598
Xbox 360: Neoforcedude
PC/Steam: VitaSmart

The3DSisMINE

NINTENDO!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with you. ou need to have a message system with the 3DS. It is a pain in the butt to play with these fine chaps on Mercenaries because I need to know when they are playing. Everybody here . . . I'm making a new Forum called Resident Evil: The Mercenaries Message and Play center. This way we can communicate online when we want to play. Since you can use the web browser now it should be no problem. Once again . . . see you guys on the battlefield

cheapogamer4life

abevil wrote:

anyone who have the mercenaries add me if u want

Alright I'll add ya later on today or this weekend. Co-op with ya later.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

romulux wrote:

if you use handgun custom and weapon master it holds 5 shots and kills with one, it's pretty damn good. you can also get the hydra to hold 5 shots the same way, it's almost as good as the re5 hyrdra then

Haven't unlocked those yet though...

hurry up and beat the ex missions, cause once you get those two leveled up to 3 you actually can get 6 bullets out of the red 9. i think there's another skill enhancer you could use even to get it to 7, i've got to try that.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

Oh god... I'm too lazy and too unskilled to do those. XD

The executioners keep killing me, making it hard to get away to a safe place and herbs have become a complete rarity. D:

Also, for the first time, RE:M has actually frozen on me, no sound, nothing... just a screen showing my dude in the zombie land and that's it... which reminds me, it has very jaggid graphics when it's frozen like that. :/

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

BadKitty

hi heres my 3ds friend code 3952 7082 7558 any one that adds me i'll add them back i look forward to playing

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

ZOMB13

The3DSisMINE wrote:

NINTENDO!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with you. ou need to have a message system with the 3DS. It is a pain in the butt to play with these fine chaps on Mercenaries because I need to know when they are playing. Everybody here . . . I'm making a new Forum called Resident Evil: The Mercenaries Message and Play center. This way we can communicate online when we want to play. Since you can use the web browser now it should be no problem. Once again . . . see you guys on the battlefield

dude u and me are like we have the same brain cuase every time i wanna play i always try to squezee in letters in the comment thingy and it is so frustrating cause i cant write anything,i agree wit u man

Edited on by ZOMB13

hello im ZOMB13 and mah real name is dakingjr on the 3DS

ZOMB13

ps: when are u gonna make the message and play center?

ZOMB13

pps: any body here listen to deadmau5, the guy that looks like mickey mouse, my fav song by him is the reward is more cheese, and,maths u guys should listen to him he is really good

The3DSisMINE

ZOMB13 wrote:

The3DSisMINE wrote:

dude u and me are like we have the same brain cuase every time i wanna play i always try to squezee in letters in the comment thingy and it is so frustrating cause i cant write anything,i agree wit u man

Who the bloody hell is "theblackdragon" he locked my forum, He said thhere was an existing one and then locked it up. Who is he? Is he the site owner or something.

The3DSisMINE

xDemon720x wrote:

Oh god... I'm too lazy and too unskilled to do those. XD

The executioners keep killing me, making it hard to get away to a safe place and herbs have become a complete rarity. D:

Also, for the first time, RE:M has actually frozen on me, no sound, nothing... just a screen showing my dude in the zombie land and that's it... which reminds me, it has very jaggid graphics when it's frozen like that. :/

"With great power comes great butt kicking" - Peter Parker, thats what he really wanted to say. If you want to survive the EX levels (I'm almost done with them) Use the Red 9 and the 2 grenade selection. Its amazing and the big dudes go down just like that. Also 1 shot head shots work wonders. Also use Krauser you will be able to defeat them easily. Have fun.

Chris720

Theblackdragon is THE moderator around these parts, also your Message and Play Centre got locked because there was already one; this one.

They're both for kicking up matches and creating another for the exact same purpose is kind of stupid to begin with. Also, TBD (theblackdragon) is a she...

Oh and the Red 9 and double launcher is crap... gimme a machine gun and launcher over that rubbish.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

The3DSisMINE

I'm just saying man, if you want to succeed in the Ex levels, use them.

The3DSisMINE

Also on behalf of all males everywhere, I'm sorry Black Dragon for calling you a he. I love your profile pic, its funi.

ZOMB13

yay IMMA GO SEE HORRIBLE BOSSES TODAY !!!!! ps: i added the 3ds is mine now we can go blow some zombie brains up

ZOMB13

how come losangelos tip dont addd me

romulux

watch what you say or theblackdragon will take your soul.

demon, the ex missions aren't that tough if you choose someone with powerful weapons to deal with all the bosses. barry, krauser wesker and rebecca all work well, avoid the people with just machine guns and shotguns cause they take way too long to kill the big guys. think of it this way, you should be excited that you can level up in a game without the host quitting on you 10 seconds before the end of every match!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

ZOMB13

hey romulux have u added me yet? if u want 2 my fc is on the first page :]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.