[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

SwerdMurd

@emeralds - i'm sw3rD - ready when you are--you can host/i'll join

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

SwerdMurd

@emeralds - best game i've played--good work. up the melee kills and we'll be slaughtering top scores

Great game overall! Try to count out the damage on the big dude (giant boxer dudes, blind guys with blades, gatling gun guys, chainsaws) so you can kill them with melee since it gives you more points/time. Basically, figure out your chars strongest melee, stun people into it, and wreck face. That was a lot of fun!

Edited on by SwerdMurd

-Swerd Murd

BadKitty

yeah my scores are high but you do know when i'm dying you have to come help me? and LAT i keep telling people this talk to get each other attention it helps i've said come on and i mainly use it when i know a bigger guys coming so any way any time you wanna play just say so

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SwerdMurd

@emeralds - yeah you kept falling into dying across the map from me...sorry about that. I'm used to point/time farming, not healing (first co-op game since RE5 mercs)

how do you talk in this one? A or D-pad or something? Hundreds of hours on RE5...only 4-5 on mercs 3ds...

Edited on by SwerdMurd

-Swerd Murd

BadKitty

heres how you talk tap X to taunt hold X hit up on the direction pad it say go right is come on down is wait and left is thanks LAT this helps when you want to get someone's attention

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

komicturtle

Folks:

Don't add me if you think I have Mercenaries. I'm okay with adding new people- I don't have this game yet.

Let me know if you added me

komicturtle

Tate24

Rorylee ive added u:-)

If we knew how small we were are problems wouldn't seem so BIG!

RoryLee

Thanks Tate! I'll add you tonight.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Tate24

Anyone wanna play ill join ?

If we knew how small we were are problems wouldn't seem so BIG!

Gustoff

@LAT and @emeralds
Do you all not get error messages when trying to join a game? I've tried joining games online with my "friends" list and in global matches and i always get an error message. I looked it up and it has to do with the router. So i always have to be hosting the game, not joining. Problem is, every time i try and host a friends match, no one joins. All online matches i've played so far have been global. Still very cool but would like to play with some on my friends list.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

BadKitty

error messages occasionally happen gustoff any one want to play REM online

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

ZOMB13

i added mad scientent whatever his face is, and imm kinda gettin bored cause when i got the game it was sort of to easy i beat it in 4 days and i was looking forward to playing more online then by my self but nobody is ever on and every1 that is on i cant join cause it keeps on sayin error canot join so if some people make a session it will probably work kk, bye!!!!!!!!!!

hello im ZOMB13 and mah real name is dakingjr on the 3DS

ZOMB13

ps: added los angelo tip kk pce

ZOMB13

pps: how come the3DSisMINE wont add me????

ZOMB13

Gustoff wrote:

@LAT and @emeralds
Do you all not get error messages when trying to join a game? I've tried joining games online with my "friends" list and in global matches and i always get an error message. I looked it up and it has to do with the router. So i always have to be hosting the game, not joining. Problem is, every time i try and host a friends match, no one joins. All online matches i've played so far have been global. Still very cool but would like to play with some on my friends list.

gusttoff ima host and if it says again error canot join then i dunno wat 2 do

Gustoff

@ZOMB13
Well, like i said, i only get errors when trying to join. So if it keeps happening, i'll just be hosting games, either from friends matches or global matches. In regards to you finishing the game, yeah, it might be easy to beat it, but the whole goal of this type of game is to try and beat each stage with the best rank possible, which i think is "SS". Another goal for the game is to try and beat each stage with each character available, with both original and alternate suites. And to unlock all medals, skills and weapon sets. I've also completed the game but i'm working now on going thru the game with "Chris" in his original suite and trying to get the best rank possible. That is gonna be hard to do, and will take me some time.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

Chris720

romulux wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

The Red 9 only holds 3 bullets and kills with 2 bullets, constant reloading.

if you use handgun custom and weapon master it holds 5 shots and kills with one, it's pretty damn good. you can also get the hydra to hold 5 shots the same way, it's almost as good as the re5 hyrdra then. love those custom skills

Haven't unlocked those yet though...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

evilab

anyone who have the mercenaries add me if u want

3DS fc 0559- 6771- 5784
PSN Username: El_beans_
current 3DS games:
resident evil: the mercenaries 3D,
ambassador program games, free apps,
mario land 3D and
legend of zelda oot
when u need killing, an Evil Bean
is never out of the question.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.