Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 95,801 to 95,820 of 96,284

blooboy

Hello @all i am looking for a shiny low level english named pinsir i have alot of other shinies to trade for it.

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@jm29 Are you online? I just got a shiny Ralts in 9 eggs!! But it's male, can you change it to female so I can make it a Gardevoir? Maybe you could also clone it and max out the attack iv for me so I can make it a Gallade as well?

@Leftwingzero you do know a Male Ralts can evolve into a Gardevoir right?

@jm29 Wow, I actually never knew haha! I always assumed that being Gallade was male that Gardevoir had to be female.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

blooboy

@jm29 hello

My name is Joey
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@jm29 Are you online? I just got a shiny Ralts in 9 eggs!! But it's male, can you change it to female so I can make it a Gardevoir? Maybe you could also clone it and max out the attack iv for me so I can make it a Gallade as well?

@Leftwingzero you do know a Male Ralts can evolve into a Gardevoir right?

@jm29 Wow, I actually never knew haha! I always assumed that being Gallade was male that Gardevoir had to be female.

Yes Gallade is always Male but Gardevoir can be both Male and Female

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Lordblackenhand

My decision to add some back up Rain was validated in this Doubles match. Check it out!

SM2W-WWWW-WWW9-RUKL

Enjoy

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

My decision to add some back up Rain was validated in this Doubles match. Check it out!

SM2W-WWWW-WWW9-RUKL

Enjoy

@lordblackenhand GG! Back up rain is definitely needed on a rain team. Just a heads up though, water spout gets weaker in power the further away from full heath you are. It still did a good chunk at that range, so it was still a good play in that situation.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

I went 8-2 late laat night in the mono fairy type tournament on Battle Spot! I forgot to record one of my wins for some reason, but here are the other seven:
EM2G-WWWW-WWW9-S2BQ
4FGG-WWWW-WWW9-S2BN
LH3G-WWWW-WWW9-S2BL
KCLW-WWWW-WWW9-S2BH
SJSG-WWWW-WWW9-S2BG
HSKG-WWWW-WWW9-S2BD
GX2W-WWWW-WWW9-S2B9

1848-2349-2268 - David

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

SM2W-WWWW-WWW9-RUKL

Enjoy

@lordblackenhand GG! Back up rain is definitely needed on a rain team. Just a heads up though, water spout gets weaker in power the further away from full heath you are. It still did a good chunk at that range, so it was still a good play in that situation.

Thanks. Yeah I seem to recall his other options of Ice Beam / Aura Sphere being less desirable than a half-HP Water Spout. I'll have to give it another look.

Edited on by Lordblackenhand

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

blooboy

helllo all how r u all i am looking for a battle and or trade partner i am looking for a shiny phanthump and shiny houndour got other shinys to trade

My name is Joey

jm29

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@Leftwingzero have you considered Heliolisk for a rain team?

-Dry Skin (boooyaah! With Rain and surf Politoed)
-Parabolic Charge (interesting with protect Blastoise)
-THUNDER (100% Accuracy in rain)

@Lordblackenhand if your going to use any pokemon with Dry Skin on a water team you may want a Vaporeon with Aqua Ring and Baton Pass to set it up to make it like a tank be it the Heliolish or
My new Croagunk with Item Black Sludge will heal 3 times per turn if it works

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

Lordblackenhand

jm29 wrote:

@Lordblackenhand if your going to use any pokemon with Dry Skin on a water team you may want a Vaporeon with Aqua Ring and Baton Pass to set it up to make it like a tank be it the Heliolish or

That'd be sweet. My First ever team to defeat the Battle Tower in Platinum included Vaporeon, w/ Scizor Lead and Choice Latios for clean up.

Would be tough strategy with Croagunk though, since it is so frail... maybe with max HP, Defense, holding Assault Vest? Interesting for sure.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

jm29

Lordblackenhand wrote:

jm29 wrote:

That'd be sweet. My First ever team to defeat the Battle Tower in Platinum included Vaporeon, w/ Scizor Lead and Choice Latios for clean up.

Would be tough strategy with Croagunk though, since it is so frail... maybe with max HP, Defense, holding Assault Vest? Interesting for sure.

I was just saying it was a good idea since any dry skin pokemon will heal from the rain and then Aqua Ring move as well it wood be hard to stop if it works and a Vaporeon is a sweet pokemon to set it up with because it can learn Rain Dance as well if you don't have a pokemon with the Drizzle and I'm not a fan of Gorebyss

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

Leftwingzero

So it seems that the fairy tournament is going well.
Untitled

1848-2349-2268 - David

Lordblackenhand

jm29 wrote:

I was just saying it was a good idea since any dry skin pokemon will heal from the rain and then Aqua Ring move as well it wood be hard to stop if it works and a Vaporeon is a sweet pokemon to set it up with because it can learn Rain Dance as well if you don't have a pokemon with the Drizzle and I'm not a fan of Gorebyss

For sure. Vapoeron +Aqua Ring w/Baton Pass, add in some Rain... I'm totally a fan of that. To bad Weather got Nerfed to only 5 rounds...

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

jm29

Lordblackenhand wrote:

jm29 wrote:

For sure. Vapoeron +Aqua Ring w/Baton Pass, add in some Rain... I'm totally a fan of that. To bad Weather got Nerfed to only 5 rounds...

Yes but you can add the Item Damp Rock to the switched in pokemon to get some more rounds off it

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

Lordblackenhand

jm29 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Yes but you can add the Item Damp Rock to the switched in pokemon to get some more rounds off it

Yeah, I forgot about that. I just tested it out. If the holder of damp rock uses Rain Dance or ability Drizzle, the Rain lasts for 8 rounds instead of 5...

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

blooboy

hi all

My name is Joey

Burila

Hey guys! I'm looking for a Staryu/Starmie with Analytic [Hidden Ability]
Can anyone trade me that? I have some nice 5 IV pokémon!
Also looking for a Houndour/Houndoom with Unnerve [Hidden Ability]!
Also looking for a Seel/Dewgong with Ice Body[Hidden Ability]!
Thanks in advance!

Friend Code: 4055-4731-9576
My Safari is Ghost Type; Pokémons: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb!

3bood

Add me
user: 3bood

FC: 0748-3971-1140

3bood

Lordblackenhand

Well, I downloaded the program 4 Pokémon Showdown and it works. Never could get it to play online.

Here's my first ever match, featuring the Tornadus I mentioned. The Eject Button never came into play, and the team I threw together to follow Torn's lead happened to feature 4 mons weak against stealth tock... and wouldn't you know it, the first ever match my opponent lead with Stealth Rock.

Still, somehow managed a win... barely
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-167991329

Edited on by Lordblackenhand

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic