Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 95,781 to 95,800 of 96,284

Zwayne93

Hey all:
Been on this site for a while and just decided to register cause I play Pokemon alone quite a bit and want to enjoy the Friend Safari. Rather than just entering random friend codes I see here without permission, can we exchange Friend Codes?

Mine's 1693-2857-9734

Thanks in advance!

"Them feels, my soul, them feels."

3DS Friend Code: 1693-2857-9734 | Nintendo Network ID: MindBlower01 | Twitter:

Nikk

Lordblackenhand wrote:

NikkRaider wrote:

I was wrong. I need a male one. Thnky you very much

You're in luck. I have it. Coincidentally it is 6IV, Timid, Shiny, Synchronize with Tutor moves Giga Drain, Trick, Heat wave, and Foul Play

Thnk you bro. when will you be online? Do you want something for it?

IGN: Nikk
New 2DS XL FC: 5241-2971-4698
Friend Safari: Grass Type
I Got 92 friends, Pokedex Complete
SHINIES: 60+, favorite shinies CHARIZARD, EMBOAR, AGGRON, HOUNDOOM AND LUCARIO

ElDuderino69

Hey guys! I'm new here, and to the whole world of breeding and postgame Pokémon. Anyone wanna share FC with me?

FC 0662 - 4732 - 5053 Dude - I don't know what my mons are yet!

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

@lordblackenhand I have a new spread that allows Linoone to survive by itself better.
Adamant nature, 252 attack, 128 defense,124 special defense, and 4 hp. The 4 in hp is needed to have an even number of hp so sitrus berry props after belly drum.

Yeah, I've been thinking about reworking mine. It's more like 252 Att, with the rest split between HP and Speed. And the HP is off, I think, cuz Sitrus doesn't activate... does it depend on whether its a Level 100 or level 50 battle?

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

Lordblackenhand

NikkRaider wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

NikkRaider wrote:

I was wrong. I need a male one. Thnky you very much

You're in luck. I have it. Coincidentally it is 6IV, Timid, Shiny, Synchronize with Tutor moves Giga Drain, Trick, Heat wave, and Foul Play

Thnk you bro. when will you be online? Do you want something for it?

No, I'm good, just say you owe me some battles. I'm on after 5 pm EST.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@lordblackenhand I have a new spread that allows Linoone to survive by itself better.
Adamant nature, 252 attack, 128 defense,124 special defense, and 4 hp. The 4 in hp is needed to have an even number of hp so sitrus berry props after belly drum.

Yeah, I've been thinking about reworking mine. It's more like 252 Att, with the rest split between HP and Speed. And the HP is off, I think, cuz Sitrus doesn't activate... does it depend on whether its a Level 100 or level 50 battle?

@lordblackenhand Level 50 for Battle Spot and level 100 for Showdown. I would test out the ev's on Showdowns team builder before dedicating to a build on X/Y.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand

Zwayne93 wrote:

Hey all:
Been on this site for a while and just decided to register cause I play Pokemon alone quite a bit and want to enjoy the Friend Safari. Rather than just entering random friend codes I see here without permission, can we exchange Friend Codes?

Mine's 1693-2857-9734

Thanks in advance!

Hey man, if you are just looking to expand your safari, check out this link;
http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/

If you are looking for friends to Battle, etc, add me

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

@Leftwingzero Politoed fast Rain Alternative. Check it out.

Politoed (M) @ Eject Button
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 244 HP / 124 Def / 76 SAtk / 4 SDef / 60 Spd
Bold Nature

• Scald
  • Ice Beam
  • Encore
  • Protect

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

so yeah, my mind has been fixated on ways to make fun use of Eject Button (and Red Card). So tell me what you think.

TORNADUS -lead- "Scout" (Therian form)
Timid/Jolly/ any ++speed nature
Ability: Regenerator
Item: Eject Button
Moves: Anything, really. most likely to boost you or cripple/hurt your opponents lead. Even hyper beam is acceptable if you anticipate an attack, since eject button will negate your "recharge" round.

Tornadus is the fastest poke with Regenerator I think, or close to it, which means he could feasibly move first, hit the other lead HARD, after which he soaks the incoming attack, Eject Button sends him to your bench, Regenerator heals him, and you are free to send in whichever pokemon you have that will be in an advantageous position to sweep / set up / hazard / whatever.

Comments? Thoughts?

@Leftwingzero what do you think?

Edited on by Lordblackenhand

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

jm29

@Leftwingzero just hatch a new shiny but didn't get the ability I was going for
453. Croagunk Jim 44271. 1 09.24.14 Jolly Dry Shin x/31/31/31/31/31 Cross Chop Drain Punch Meditate Quick Guard Yes/Yes Yes ENG Dream Ball Dark Male
do you want it for your water team?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@Leftwingzero Politoed fast Rain Alternative. Check it out.

Politoed (M) @ Eject Button
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 244 HP / 124 Def / 76 SAtk / 4 SDef / 60 Spd
Bold Nature

• Scald
  • Ice Beam
  • Encore
  • Protect

@lordblackenhand Interesting way to have rain at different points of the battle!

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

so yeah, my mind has been fixated on ways to make fun use of Eject Button (and Red Card). So tell me what you think.

Moves: Anything, really. most likely to boost you or cripple/hurt your opponents lead. Even hyper beam is acceptable if you anticipate an attack, since eject button will negate your "recharge" round.

Tornadus is the fastest poke with Regenerator I think, or close to it, which means he could feasibly move first, hit the other lead HARD, after which he soaks the incoming attack, Eject Button sends him to your bench, Regenerator heals him, and you are free to send in whichever pokemon you have that will be in an advantageous position to sweep / set up / hazard / whatever.

Comments? Thoughts?

@lordblackenhand Sounds like an awesome idea! Like anything else, it would be worth testing on Showdown before you commit to a spread to raise ev's for Battle Spot.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero just hatch a new shiny but didn't get the ability I was going for
453. Croagunk Jim 44271. 1 09.24.14 Jolly Dry Shin x/31/31/31/31/31 Cross Chop Drain Punch Meditate Quick Guard Yes/Yes Yes ENG Dream Ball Dark Male
do you want it for your water team?

@jm29 Sure! Having different options available is always a good thing. I finished raising Armaldo the other day and look to try it on Battle Spot soon. Speaking of dry skin, I was looking at Parasect as a good support member with access to spore, aromatherapy, and wide guard.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

Mono fairy tournament tomorrow, and I still haven't picked my team yet! I'm thinking Mega Mawile for sure, Gardevoir with a surprise move set, Azumarill with the standard belly drum set, Togekiss with the classic para-flinch set, Sylveon with a last resort set, and either Klefki to set screens and paralysis or Clefable to build up stored power. Still looking around. Wigglytuff has won regionals with Ray Rizzo, and Granbull is interesting. So many choices!! The tournament is level 30 singles btw.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Comments? Thoughts?

@lordblackenhand Sounds like an awesome idea! Like anything else, it would be worth testing on Showdown before you commit to a spread to raise ev's for Battle Spot.

Yeah, went on there and built a team but can't figure out where to go from there. When I click Look for Battle it doesn't do anything... hmmm

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Comments? Thoughts?

Yeah, went on there and built a team but can't figure out where to go from there. When I click Look for Battle it doesn't do anything... hmmm

First you have to pick a user name, then you have to pick a tier to battle on, and then pick the team you want to use. After all of that you click on look for battle.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Lordblackenhand

@Leftwingzero yeah, I thought I did all that. Will try again tonight. May be something in my settings on internet explorer.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Leftwingzero

@jm29 Are you online? I just got a shiny Ralts in 9 eggs!! But it's male, can you change it to female so I can make it a Gardevoir? Maybe you could also clone it and max out the attack iv for me so I can make it a Gallade as well?

1848-2349-2268 - David

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

@jm29 Are you online? I just got a shiny Ralts in 9 eggs!! But it's male, can you change it to female so I can make it a Gardevoir? Maybe you could also clone it and max out the attack iv for me so I can make it a Gallade as well?

@Leftwingzero you do know a Male Ralts can evolve into a Gardevoir right?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic