Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 95,361 to 95,380 of 96,284

mike3773

Lordblackenhand wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@bopsx add my fc, im on now

Hey would you be able to do that multi battle tonight?

That was fun man. Good times.

yes it was haha I gotta work on my team some more but we have to do it again

mike3773

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4960-8674

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

man its the first time in a long long time that i worked on saturday im tired as hell D: but @jm29 @leftwingzero @lordblackenhand powersave can now add 31 IV in everything if you guys need something change with the IV i would be greatfully to help you out in it

Good to know. I'll have to take a look. I believe I have favorable natures on all the gen 6 Legendaries.

Allright let me know of i can do something i wont be home after about 6 to 7 hours from now

CrownThe3mpire

xXxIoNxXx

Anybody want to trade thier Timid Yveltal for my Lvl. 50 Jolly Destro/Yveltal? Accidentally, I saved my file nd now there's no going back. Reply if interested. If u want me to change his name lemme know

Looking for a Timid/Infiltrator Noibat, as well as a Timid/LightningRod Pichu with LightBall item

3DS Friend Code: 1091-9729-0776

xXxIoNxXx

I deff cannot make the same mistake with Xerneas. Yveltal was for show ne ways.

Looking for a Timid/Infiltrator Noibat, as well as a Timid/LightningRod Pichu with LightBall item

Lordblackenhand

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

man its the first time in a long long time that i worked on saturday im tired as hell D: but @jm29 @leftwingzero @lordblackenhand powersave can now add 31 IV in everything if you guys need something change with the IV i would be greatfully to help you out in it

Good to know. I'll have to take a look. I believe I have favorable natures on all the gen 6 Legendaries.

Allright let me know of i can do something i wont be home after about 6 to 7 hours from now

We'll have to hook up some time this weekend. I have a Timid Yveltal and both Jolly and Adamant Zygardes. Best I can do for Xerneas is Impish (+Sp.Att/-Def). And of course, the Adamant Diancie you gave me.

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

Lordblackenhand

@CrownThe3mpire can you come on right now? I can pass them to you now, before bed?

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

xXxIoNxXx

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

We'll have to hook up some time this weekend. I have a Timid Yveltal and both Jolly and Adamant Zygardes. Best I can do for Xerneas is Impish (+Sp.Att/-Def). And of course, the Adamant Diancie you gave me.

Would you have an extra timid Yveltal u'd be willing to trade for mine?

Junyer

Do the iv not work now?

FC: 0061-0845-5977

CrownThe3mpire

you know i was thinking cloning pokemon is not that bad i mean come on mewtwo was the first ever who was cloning pokemon in the pokemon history

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

Junyer wrote:

Do the iv not work now?

i dont know i saw it to maybe later today i hope

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand

xXxIoNxXx wrote:

Sorry no, but if you are patient, mabes the cloners will hook you up.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

@CrownThe3mpire Ooops, Impish is -sp.att... darn. I have two others that are Bold -Att.

Hmmm... when will you be available?

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Ooops, Impish is -sp.att... darn. I have two others that are Bold -Att.

wel i am now but it seems that the iv codes on powersave does not work @Junyer has the same problem i can only clone for you maybe later today the IV code's will work but i dont understand in the morning was everything fine

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

wel i am now but it seems that the iv codes on powersave does not work @Junyer has the same problem i can only clone for you maybe later today the IV code's will work but i dont understand in the morning was everything fine

Its all good. You'll let us know when/if it works.

My son had a Timid Xerneas. I knew I had all three. Timid Xerneas, Timid Yvetal, and Jolly/Adamant Zygarde.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Its all good. You'll let us know when/if it works.

My son had a Timid Xerneas. I knew I had all three. Timid Xerneas, Timid Yvetal, and Jolly/Adamant Zygarde.

sure when it start working again i let you know right away im free tomorow so i have all time

CrownThe3mpire

xXxIoNxXx

Lordblackenhand wrote:

xXxIoNxXx wrote:

Sorry no, but if you are patient, mabes the cloners will hook you up.

Its ok. Guess ill usd GTS for now. I realy dnt wNt to delet the file nd start all over. Way to much progress nd training. Plus im attached to my little monsters. Xerneas is more competitive ne ways so with my X im deff gonna take my time

Lordblackenhand

@Leftwingzero I 've been playing around in Doubles with your Politoed and Ludicolo... I gotta say, I love it man. Pretty slick. They almost always make a huge dent before I have to send in the back-ups

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

mike3773

Has anyone had any luck with the iv codes on the powersave?

mike3773

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4960-8674

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@Leftwingzero I 've been playing around in Doubles with your Politoed and Ludicolo... I gotta say, I love it man. Pretty slick. They almost always make a huge dent before I have to send in the back-ups

@lordblackenhand They're amazing! Glad you're doing well with them. I stole the idea from Alex the national champ, and you're right scald under the rain is no joke unless the opponent resists water moves. I was breeding a water spout Squirtle before bed. Will have to hopefully finish after work Sunday. Water spout from Mega Blastoise at full HP is even more amazing in the rain.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic