Lordblackenhand

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@Lordblackenhand GG you almost had me i was getting worryed xD

Rematch?

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

Lordblackenhand

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@Lordblackenhand GG you almost had me i was getting worryed xD

Rematch?

sure just a sec

I can't believe it gave you a handicap... kinda takes away from my win a little. GG anyway

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

CrownThe3mpire

@Lordblackenhand GG this time i dindt done almost any damge

But the next team i will set up wil have a better change 1 win and lose for me and for you

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

Now im gonna play pkm dark rising 2 beta hack of pkm fire red ;p

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

@leftwingzero hey i got a idea how about a game we will use 3 pkm each and the only move we can use is metronome to each other and put it on you tube ? ;p

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Let me know if you want to go again. I'd like to see if you can put a dent in my 6v6 Ubers.

I need to put together some strickly OU teams, since the Smogon junkies get their panties twisted if I Uber them. But my Daughter has currently commandeered my old DS to play Sapphire, so my AR is not handy right now.

I'm looking at Togekiss with Nasty Plot/ Baton pass as a possiblity, or Eveolite Togetic with the same... Togekiss could sport a Weakness policy maybe... hmmm

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Let me know if you want to go again. I'd like to see if you can put a dent in my 6v6 Ubers.

I need to put together some strickly OU teams, since the Smogon junkies get their panties twisted if I Uber them. But my Daughter has currently commandeered my old DS to play Sapphire, so my AR is not handy right now.

I'm looking at Togekiss with Nasty Plot/ Baton pass as a possiblity, or Eveolite Togetic with the same... Togekiss could sport a Weakness policy maybe... hmmm

sure maybe it will be tomorow i will be choosing a diffrent team or something i will ty to take at least 2 of you'r pkm down xD yeay togekiss is a good pkm but that electric is a shame the one i used also have a weakness policy so boos its SPA and AT and then the move roost to gain some HP to still do some good damage with that plus stats .

also tryed the cradliy with is Ability that boost his SPA if water attack hit him plus a meadow plate that boots grass move so a giga drain wil do massive damage to a pkm so stil trying something every day just to check it out to see how it works

CrownThe3mpire

jm29

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@jm29 hey man do you have a kang with 5 or 6 IV with correct nature with moves fake out/power-up punch/earthquake/sucker punch
and a scrafty with 6 IV with correct nature and the moves dragon dance/drain punch/crunch/ice punch

sorry No have some Adamant and Jolly nature Kangaskhan but not the moves you want
And the Scraggy is 5IV - Sp att Adamant and not all the moves you ask for Drain, Thunder, Fire Punch, and Fake Out

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

CrownThe3mpire

jm29 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@jm29 hey man do you have a kang with 5 or 6 IV with correct nature with moves fake out/power-up punch/earthquake/sucker punch
and a scrafty with 6 IV with correct nature and the moves dragon dance/drain punch/crunch/ice punch

sorry No have some Adamant and Jolly nature Kangaskhan but not the moves you want
And the Scraggy is 5IV - Sp att Adamant and not all the moves you ask for Drain, Thunder, Fire Punch, and Fake Out

oh oh well still thanks for looking ^^

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

@jm29 and i was looking at your list but i did not see a 6 IV shiny mew and mewtwo do you need it or do you already have

CrownThe3mpire

jm29

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@jm29 and i was looking at your list but i did not see a 6 IV shiny mew and mewtwo do you need it or do you already have

All already have the Mew but Don't have the MewTwo

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

CrownThe3mpire

jm29 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

All already have the Mew but Don't have the MewTwo

i have one with 6iv for you shiny one i only dont know what the EV spread is

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero hey man check this double battle i had in battle spot and tell me when do you think how i did ?

GGKW-WWWW-WWW9-6565

just trying diffrent pkm each time

@crownthe3mpire I'm on vacation, and I didn't bring my 3DS. I will check it out when I get back.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Leftwingzero

I'm on vacation in Wildwood this week. I gave my Pokemon a vacation as well, and left my 3DS home. Don't expect any new content this week.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

jm29

@Leftwingzero okay and if you talk to your Friend I'll be happy to trade with them and clone one for you

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero hey man check this double battle i had in battle spot and tell me when do you think how i did ?

GGKW-WWWW-WWW9-6565

just trying diffrent pkm each time

@crownthe3mpire I'm on vacation, and I didn't bring my 3DS. I will check it out when I get back.

ahh alright well wising you a great vacation then ^^

CrownThe3mpire

xXxIoNxXx

Anybody hve a 2 pokemon with synchronize nd trace?

Looking for a Timid/Infiltrator Noibat, as well as a Timid/LightningRod Pichu with LightBall item

3DS Friend Code: 1091-9729-0776

xXxIoNxXx

Im jus about to catch yveltal d I jus wanna cut my time trying to find the right nature. The synchronized poke wld need a timid/modest nature. Going for the Sp. A CUZ OF OBLIVION WINGS

Looking for a Timid/Infiltrator Noibat, as well as a Timid/LightningRod Pichu with LightBall item

3DS Friend Code: 1091-9729-0776

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic