Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 94,821 to 94,840 of 96,284

bobafett4111kdk

jadon wrote:

If any one sees this can some one help me get a elekid or give one to me plz?

I have one'left take if u want

Plz add me

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8600-9085

jadon

KingFuel wrote:

jadon wrote:

@Tendo_of_Nin hey im lloking for shinys so i will triad legendarys for them.

Add me, i have a shiny charmander, just hatched.

PS. I'm looking for a ditto safari and i have no idea what's in mine -> adding everyone: Sven 3265-5796-2327

if you reply to this i will traid it thanks

fc:272399014073 water
im cool if your cool

jadon

@ALL Hello i need help plz i want to get into competitive battling but i do not know what pokemon so if some one can make up a team i sold use and what nature and what items and moves if you can then thank you so much.

im cool if your cool

jm29

@Leftwingzero just get my Shiny Kricketot in a sport ball to hatch Timid IV of 31/31/31/x/31/31 about 2 hours ago starting on a shiny Illumise/Volbeat in sports ball with egg moves of Baton Pass, Bug Buzz, Silver Wind

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

jadon

@jm29 my bad dude i messed up the rules and if you make me a good team like 6iv items and stuff i will give you all my shinys and legendarys?plz?

im cool if your cool

jm29

jadon wrote:

@jm29 my bad dude i messed up the rules and if you make me a good team like 6iv items and stuff i will give you all my shinys and legendarys?plz?

@jadon you don't need 6IV to have a good team and I'm not one to tell people what pokemon to put on there teams it up to the person and I have all Legendary pokemon and just an FYI the Charizard was only 4IV but they were a good spread to give a HP type of Ice

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

jadon

jm29 wrote:

jadon wrote:

@jadon you don't need 6IV to have a good team and I'm not one to tell people what pokemon to put on there teams it up to the person and I have all Legendary pokemon and just an FYI the Charizard was only 4IV but they were a good spread to give a HP type of Ice

@jim29 Well i know your god at battling and i just wanted to know a good team set up because im not good at that stuff yet and i dont know much about there items.

Edited on by jadon

im cool if your cool

jadon

@jim29 hey dude can you jest help me out plz? i don't know a good team and yours seams good so can/will you help me out?

im cool if your cool

jm29

@jadon can't tonight have work early in the morning but the 1st thing in billing a team is to pick a pokemon you like then pick some that make it stronger or cover it's weak points but @Leftwingzero is really good at battling and I'm not on his level yet

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

jadon

jm29 wrote:

@jadon can't tonight have work early in the morning but the 1st thing in billing a team is to pick a pokemon you like then pick some that make it stronger or cover it's weak points but @Leftwingzero is really good at battling and I'm not on his level yet

ok thanks dude!

im cool if your cool

jadon

@Leftwingzero hey can you help me figure out how to build a team around Tyranitar plz.

im cool if your cool

Leftwingzero

jadon wrote:

@Leftwingzero hey can you help me figure out how to build a team around Tyranitar plz.

@jadon Sure, first you need to pick the Pokemon that you want on your team. If you're just starting to get into competitive battling I suggest picking Pokemon that are easier to be successful with. I would look at this list, which are the top 12 Pokemon being used on Battle Spot right now:
Untitled
Untitled
Mega Kangaskhan, Talonflame, and Garchomp are very powerful and easy to use. Along with Tyranitar, you have four very offensive Pokemon. For the remaining two, you'll need support or a special attacker. Greninja is a good special attacker that can be used that has a lot of coverage and stab with protean. Finally I would use Klefki to set up screens, safeguard/foul play, and thunder wave.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Leftwingzero

@jadon Instead of Greninja you can also take away power for bulk with Rotom Wash. If you need moves and spreads let me know.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

bobafett4111kdk

jadon wrote:

@ALL Hello i need help plz i want to get into competitive battling but i do not know what pokemon so if some one can make up a team i sold use and what nature and what items and moves if you can then thank you so much.

I can help u out a little if u have legends and dragons that about it and flying and oak will be on all day yesterday day I went fishing sorry guys that's y I wasn't om

Plz add me

bobafett4111kdk

Leftwingzero wrote:

jadon wrote:

@jadon Sure, first you need to pick the Pokemon that you want on your team. If you're just starting to get into competitive battling I suggest picking Pokemon that are easier to be successful with. I would look at this list, which are the top 12 Pokemon being used on Battle Spot right now:
Untitled
Untitled I would dude add me we can talk my sign is bobafettett
Mega Kangaskhan, Talonflame, and Garchomp are very powerful and easy to use. Along with Tyranitar, you have four very offensive Pokemon. For the remaining two, you'll need support or a special attacker. Greninja is a good special attacker that can be used that has a lot of coverage and stab with protean. Finally I would use Klefki to set up screens, safeguard/foul play, and thunder wave.

Plz add me

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic