3DS Friend Code: 5472-8600-9085

bobafett4111kdk

Sorry auto correct spinda was awsomome

Plz add me

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8600-9085

jadon

Leftwingzero wrote:

jadon wrote:

@Leftwingzero hey can you help me figure out how to build a team around Tyranitar plz.

@jadon Sure, first you need to pick the Pokemon that you want on your team. If you're just starting to get into competitive battling I suggest picking Pokemon that are easier to be successful with. I would look at this list, which are the top 12 Pokemon being used on Battle Spot right now:
Untitled
Untitled
Mega Kangaskhan, Talonflame, and Garchomp are very powerful and easy to use. Along with Tyranitar, you have four very offensive Pokemon. For the remaining two, you'll need support or a special attacker. Greninja is a good special attacker that can be used that has a lot of coverage and stab with protean. Finally I would use Klefki to set up screens, safeguard/foul play, and thunder wave.

@Leftwingzero dud awesome that is so cool thanks for helping me and i really like the pokemons you just said so i will use them but im also having problems with items like what sold i use?

fc:272399014073 water
im cool if your cool

ColdingLight

So does anyone want a level 100 4IV Latios with HP fire for a Darkrai Or Deoxys or Genesect?

ColdingLight

Nintendo Network ID: ColdingLight

jadon

@Leftwingzero ok so my team is going to be Mega Kangaskhan, Talonflame, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Greninja, and Klefki but what items natures and ability and moves should i use? Can you add me on Skype it would be easier if you have it. That is if you have it?

im cool if your cool

jadon

ColdingLight wrote:

So does anyone want a level 100 4IV Latios with HP fire for a Darkrai Or Deoxys or Genesect?

i might let me see and what do you mean buy hp fire? Im new to all of this high quality breading and battling stuff.

im cool if your cool

ColdingLight

jadon wrote:

ColdingLight wrote:

i might let me see and what do you mean buy hp fire? Im new to all of this high quality breading and battling stuff.

It means Hidden Power Fire. And you can't breed Latios's.

ColdingLight

Nintendo Network ID: ColdingLight

Leftwingzero

jadon wrote:

@Leftwingzero ok so my team is going to be Mega Kangaskhan, Talonflame, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Greninja, and Klefki but what items natures and ability and moves should i use? Can you add me on Skype it would be easier if you have it. That is if you have it?

@jadon Yeah, it's leftwingzero, and yea that would be easier.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

jadon

Leftwingzero wrote:

jadon wrote:

@jadon Yeah, it's leftwingzero, and yea that would be easier.

@Leftwingzero did i add you?

im cool if your cool

mike3773

Does anyone wonna trade a 5-6iv for a 5-6iv I have a decent collection

mike3773

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4960-8674

LastLife

Does anyone have any X exclusive mega stones they would be willing to part with? I don't have much beyond a variety of HA pokemon and a couple of shinies to offer in return. I'm just really looking for a charizard x stone, manectite, pinsirite, and mewtwo x...

3DS Friend Code: 5284 - 1415 - 5692
Marc

Spyderbyte98

hey im looking for people to trade and battle with and make friends my code is : 0147-1019-0078

Spyderbyte98

LastLife

@Spyderbyte98
I added you! My friend code is in my sig

Edited on by LastLife

3DS Friend Code: 5284 - 1415 - 5692
Marc

jadon

mike3773 wrote:

Does anyone wonna trade a 5-6iv for a 5-6iv I have a decent collection

do you have a Kangaskhan Adamant/Jolly nature with Inner Focus or Talonflame Adamant nature with Gale wings or Garchomp Adamant nature with Rough skin or Tyranitar Adamant Nature with Sand stream or Klefki Calm/careful nature with Prankster. i need all of them to be that and i will tell you what i have in a sec

im cool if your cool

jadon

@mike3773 I have a 5/6 iv torterra a 4/6iv infernape 5/6 iv excadrill 5/6 iv Vaporeon and a 5/6 in dragonite

Edited on by jadon

im cool if your cool

jadon

@all hey im looking for a Electrizer if some one can help me evolve my Electabuzz and give me the item i will give you a shiny pokemon.

im cool if your cool

jm29

@CrownThe3prime let me know when your online

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

jadon