Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Showing 92,821 to 92,840 of 96,386

AuthorMessage
Avatar

conmaster222

92,821. Posted:

Ganzo2 wrote:

Guys add me 0920-0932-9652
I need ditto safari!

I added you

friend code: 4742-6284-0386 bambi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JSGreenboy

92,822. Posted:

Ganzo2 wrote:

Guys add me 0920-0932-9652
I need ditto safari!

Im adding you now Ganzo2! add me back, my friend code is in my sig!

Friend Code: 4184-3358-5119
Pokemon Y
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

conmaster222

92,823. Posted:

Sparks17 wrote:

Add me up 0275-9152-7266
Name: Sparks

i added you

friend code: 4742-6284-0386 bambi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ganzo2

92,824. Posted:

Hi greenboy and con master, I've added back both of you!
My FC: 0920-0932-9652

Ganzo2

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Johnnytommy

92,825. Posted:

I'm looking for anyone with a vivillon, inkay, noibat, sligoo, spritzee, swirlix, pyroar, braxien, hawlucha, klefki, and frogadier in their safaris
My fc is 236356397231

Pokemon x fc: 2380-3843-9270
Electric safari: galvantula, helioptile, dedenne
UNO dsi fc 3955-6429-1406
Wii u name johnnytommy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kjhshaun

92,826. Posted:

@Goldie isit i have to buy the game black and white to have the pokemon transfer??

Dark Type - Inkay, Mightyena, Cacturne

3DS Friend Code: 4484-9240-2665 | Nintendo Network ID: Shaunny

AuthorMessage
Avatar

wesley1611

92,827. Posted:

Added everyone is the last 2 pages! Please add me as well, my FC is 5429-8585-1852
Thanks!!!!

Edited on by wesley1611

wesley1611

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xxpresies

92,828. Posted:

Morning add me once I find out my safari ill let you know. If you happen to add me please tell me what my safari is ty.

Name:Seph
Safari:Fairy
Pokemon: Jigglypuff, Kirlia,Floette
My FC:3754-7147-7398

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AJ8588

92,829. Posted:

mike3773 wrote:

AJ8588 wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

I have a shiny pikachu and raichu

hey what would you want for shiny raichu I have virizion and terrakion and mewtwo and politoad and celebi and tyranitar and azelf and unix and mesprit and dialga I am willing to trade if you want to trade let me know who you want and my friend code is 1418-6702-8365

Ill trade for the mespirit

Ok yeah I'll trade mesprit for your shiny raichu when ever the next time u get on let me know sorry I didn't recieve your message earlier I usually get emails from the website right away but didn't so whenever u want to trade let me know

AJ8588

AuthorMessage
Avatar

wesley1611

92,830. Posted:

xxpresies wrote:

Morning add me once I find out my safari ill let you know. If you happen to add me please tell me what my safari is ty.

Added you! If you'll add me we can both find out our safari's :)

wesley1611

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xxpresies

92,831. Posted:

wesley1611 wrote:

xxpresies wrote:

Morning add me once I find out my safari ill let you know. If you happen to add me please tell me what my safari is ty.

Added you! If you'll add me we can both find out our safari's :)

Ill add you I just need your fc sorry im on my phone lol

Edited on by xxpresies

Name:Seph
Safari:Fairy
Pokemon: Jigglypuff, Kirlia,Floette
My FC:3754-7147-7398

AuthorMessage
Avatar

wesley1611

92,832. Posted:

It's 5429-8585-1852 ;)

wesley1611

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xxpresies

92,833. Posted:

wesley1611 wrote:

It's 5429-8585-1852 ;)

Your safari is ice :) im going through the pokemon now

Name:Seph
Safari:Fairy
Pokemon: Jigglypuff, Kirlia,Floette
My FC:3754-7147-7398

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xxpresies

92,834. Posted:

wesley1611 wrote:

It's 5429-8585-1852 ;)

Pokemon are snorunt, bergmite and I can't find your third did you beat the elite four yet?

Name:Seph
Safari:Fairy
Pokemon: Jigglypuff, Kirlia,Floette
My FC:3754-7147-7398

AuthorMessage
Avatar

wesley1611

92,835. Posted:

xxpresies wrote:

wesley1611 wrote:

It's 5429-8585-1852 ;)

Pokemon are snorunt, bergmite and I can't find your third did you beat the elite four yet?

Yup but I can't find your third either. Type is fairy, with Jigglypuff and Kirlia. Maybe we have to beat it again or something?

wesley1611

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xxpresies

92,836. Posted:

wesley1611 wrote:

xxpresies wrote:

wesley1611 wrote:

It's 5429-8585-1852 ;)

Pokemon are snorunt, bergmite and I can't find your third did you beat the elite four yet?

Yup but I can't find your third either. Type is fairy, with Jigglypuff and Kirlia. Maybe we have to beat it again or something?

Weird maybe I'm not sure. Thank you for finding out for me :)

Name:Seph
Safari:Fairy
Pokemon: Jigglypuff, Kirlia,Floette
My FC:3754-7147-7398

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Goldie

92,837. Posted:

@kjhshaun
Yes, you do need a cartridge of Black/White/BlackWhite2 for it to work.
It doesn't work with any other games, just the generation 5 ones.

IGN: Akira
Pokedex: 718/718.
Normal type safari, Lillipup, Loudred, Chansey.
Feel free to ask for help, I'll try to answer as soon as possible.
Currently have 83/100 slots.
With the limited amount of slots left, I will be forced to kick people often, if you need me, just have me re-add ya.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-9147-2803

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kjhshaun

92,838. Posted:

@Goldie isit possible if the cartridge being share n use around?

Dark Type - Inkay, Mightyena, Cacturne

3DS Friend Code: 4484-9240-2665 | Nintendo Network ID: Shaunny

AuthorMessage
Avatar

wesley1611

92,839. Posted:

xxpresies wrote:

wesley1611 wrote:

xxpresies wrote:

wesley1611 wrote:

It's 5429-8585-1852 ;)

Pokemon are snorunt, bergmite and I can't find your third did you beat the elite four yet?

Yup but I can't find your third either. Type is fairy, with Jigglypuff and Kirlia. Maybe we have to beat it again or something?

Weird maybe I'm not sure. Thank you for finding out for me :)

Got it, your third pokémon is Floette :) if you could check mine, I'd be super grateful :)

wesley1611

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xxpresies

92,840. Posted:

wesley1611 wrote:

xxpresies wrote:

wesley1611 wrote:

xxpresies wrote:

wesley1611 wrote:

It's 5429-8585-1852 ;)

Pokemon are snorunt, bergmite and I can't find your third did you beat the elite four yet?

Yup but I can't find your third either. Type is fairy, with Jigglypuff and Kirlia. Maybe we have to beat it again or something?

Weird maybe I'm not sure. Thank you for finding out for me :)

Got it, your third pokémon is Floette :) if you could check mine, I'd be super grateful :)

Yours is dewgong :)

Name:Seph
Safari:Fairy
Pokemon: Jigglypuff, Kirlia,Floette
My FC:3754-7147-7398