Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

elbowhead

@leftwingzero @jm29
Wow . Sorry y'all had to live in those dark times . I'm not being sarcastic ether . That sucks . The 90s was a terrible time . At least we got great cartoons like "Hey Arnold" . Y'all remember the football head guy . That's what makes the 90s just live able .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Leftwingzero , @jm29
So you guys remember the beginning of dubstep (dial-up modem...dialing up) LOL

@h1b1esquire Remembering it just gave me a headache haha.

yes and that ? make me fill old as well

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Desteny9552

Leftwingzero wrote:

elbowhead wrote:

@jm29 you lost me ! What is dial-up ? And why do you have to get off the phone to use it ?

@elbowhead Back in my day (dang that makes me seem so old), the internet was hooked up directly to the phone line so you could either use the internet or the phone. You were basically "on the phone" while you were on the internet. There was a horrible noise you heard every time you logged on too.

That sounds like a really long time ago c:

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

elbowhead

@everyone at@t FOREVER . Yay . Screw dial-up . That's sad

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Desteny9552

Can someone help me transfer pokemon in between my versions?

[+] ONLINE

H1B1Esquire

@Desteny9552
That's cool by me; I'm just fixing all the things these children have destroyed over the past few days, as well as putting my duplicates in other boxes by levels, abilities, etc.,

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire organizing your PC is not that bad . Just put "Battle Ready" pokemon in one box . Pokemon that are already trained up . And have another box "pokemon to train " . And another boy for breeding pokemon , and another for legandaries . There we go . Easy

Desteny9552

@elbowhead in theory it should be but it can take a while to get it the way you like and you need to maintain and it depends on how many pokemon you have. I have a bunch of crap pokemon i don't need & failed egg babies . i don't know where to start.

[+] ONLINE

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

It is a little cringe-worthy, especially the middle "bana-bana-errrrrrrgh-chhhhhhh" part....I'm just glad it's 100X faster, though...does anyone even have to use a land line anymore?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

@elbowhead I wouldn't really call it dark times, it was just where technology was then. When we had reports for school, we had to go to the library since the internet wasn't out until I was around your age. When we got stuck in a video game, we didn't have gamefaqs to rely on. We had to either figure it out ourselves, call the 1-900 number for the Nintendo Help Line, or hope that they had maps in the latest Nintendo Power. We had a lot of great music, movies, and tv shows though. A lot better than the trash that is on now.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

elbowhead

@Desteny9552 sorry to hear that . It was easy for me . I just released all pokemon that was just useless . That sounds mean .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@leftwingzero @jm29
Wow . Sorry y'all had to live in those dark times . I'm not being sarcastic ether . That sucks . The 90s was a terrible time . At least we got great cartoons like "Hey Arnold" . Y'all remember the football head guy . That's what makes the 90s just live able .

WHAT??!! Dude, you have no idea....the 90's was the best and I mean THE BEST time. We, as a whole, got to enjoy technology on the cusp of "the future", the best cartoons, 151 pokemon, designer clothes that people actually fit in, REAL music videos (not soft-core p0r//), SNES/Genesis 16-Bit gems, FUN (the real thing, not the band), scripted TV, Real: toys, food, board games, toys with your real food from BK/McD's, commercials, LIFE......you'll have no idea the joys we shared compared to this......whatever the hell this is.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@leftwingzero I wouldn't call it trash . The tv show thing I can kinda agree on , because the only tv I watch is ether jappenese cartoons on Saturday night , or stuff that comes on AMC. Everything else is dumb . I like the music now . And I know this sounds steriotypical , but I especially like rap music better now . I'm black if y'all didn't know .

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

It is a little cringe-worthy, especially the middle "bana-bana-errrrrrrgh-chhhhhhh" part....I'm just glad it's 100X faster, though...does anyone even have to use a land line anymore?

@h1b1esquire It was the most annoying noise ever.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire organizing your PC is not that bad . Just put "Battle Ready" pokemon in one box . Pokemon that are already trained up . And have another box "pokemon to train " . And another boy for breeding pokemon , and another for legandaries . There we go . Easy

....I have over 850 pokemon in my PC.....I'll start a trade with you just to see the "free" space available......

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

And I like rock , Funeral for a Friend , is my favorite band . And my favorite song is spine from there latest album "Conduit".

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire I have a lot of space because I got rid of the garbage pokemon . I only kept the ones who were worth something , or I could breed to get better babies .

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic