Epicmew wrote:

@godschaos I added you tell me what is in my safari

whats your ign

Pokemon x
FC: 3325-2955-8686
In Game Name: Jack
FS: Ground - wooper, Marowak, Diggersby

wranga

@epicmew if your ign name is zack you have fire Ponyta Pyroar I'm not finding your third one though

wranga

Ab_Soul_Absol

By the way does anyone have any transferred pokemon? Preferably starters, if you have any please trade with me.

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

jadon

@godschaos my HAs are poliwag-pinsir-aipom-gligar-honchkrow-marill-abra-frokie-rufflet-dratini-drilbur i need to make eggs for all but one of them and that is rufflet the pokerus pokemon are speed boost blaziken that i will need to breed a other lvl one for me and i have sporitomb lvl 100-hydreigon lvl 100- aurorus lvl 100-snover-rampardos-altaria-pangoro-sylveon-lvl 87 exploud-arcanine-luxray-bastiodon-gligar-rhyhorn

fc:272399014073 water
im cool if your cool

jadon

Jonnyt999 wrote:

By the way does anyone have any transferred pokemon? Preferably starters, if you have any please trade with me.

i have all of them

im cool if your cool

kratos89

i love darkrai

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

wranga

@jadon I added your friend code, could you add me back so I can add to my friend safari options. Thanks

wranga

jadon

wranga wrote:

@jadon I added your friend code, could you add me back so I can add to my friend safari options. Thanks

ok fc

im cool if your cool

godschaos

@wranga your FS is Ground: Palpitoad - Marowak - wooper

Pokemon x

Epicmew

@godschaos my ign is Zack

FS: Fire- Ponyta, Pyroar, ...
IGN:Zack

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6916-4377

jadon

jadon wrote:

@godschaos my HAs are poliwag-pinsir-aipom-gligar-honchkrow-marill-abra-frokie-rufflet-dratini-drilbur i need to make eggs for all but one of them and that is rufflet the pokerus pokemon are speed boost blaziken that i will need to breed a other lvl one for me and i have sporitomb lvl 100-hydreigon lvl 100- aurorus lvl 100-snover-rampardos-altaria-pangoro-sylveon-lvl 87 exploud-arcanine-luxray-bastiodon-gligar-rhyhorn

@godschaos

im cool if your cool

godschaos

@jadon nice! interested in that HA dratini, also like i said just spread the pokerus to another pokemon, doesnt matter which. also interested in the sylveon and the spiritbomb

Pokemon x

Ab_Soul_Absol

@jadon can I have one of them?

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

godschaos

Epicmew wrote:

@godschaos my ign is Zack

your gonna need to be online, and have me added in order to see the third pokemon in your safari, and have beaten the elite 4.

Pokemon x

jadon

godschaos wrote:

@jadon nice! interested in that HA dratini, also like i said just spread the pokerus to another pokemon, doesnt matter which. also interested in the sylveon and the spiritbomb

ok cool i will give you a timid femail dratini ha so you can bread it with your non ha one and sylveon is lvl21 but ya it has pokerus same with spiritomb but it is lvl 100 i can do all 3 for a 5 iv dratini and a 3 iv ditto but im also looking for a ditto safari so i can get all natures on the dittos for breading

im cool if your cool

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic