Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 78,721 to 78,740 of 96,284

Blassie098

jm29 wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@jm29 what can you offer? At the moment, I have tundra and sandstorm. Still trying to see if I can get some of the other ones you wanted

@Blassie098 I have a Squirtle with egg moves & with 6 IV in HP and Defense the rest of the IV are 5 and a JPN ditto

@jm29 not really interested in the squirtle, sorry. I have a icy snow for you now too

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

jm29

@Blassie098 Okay is there anything your looking for then? that I may have before the pokebank comes out

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Dallas_Howell

@jm29 then thank you too ^^

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

jm29

@Dallas_Howell your welcome but don't forget to thank @H1B1Esquire for his mad science lab

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire thanx for using your mad science lab xD

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

Leftwingzero

amorgan2443 wrote:

@Leftwingzero
oh yes it was so exciting ha ha it was such a rush when i saw the grass sparkle and i only had three repels left and it was amazzzinnng ha ha.

@amorgan2443 Yeah, those hard core shiny hunters that think radar shinies don't count should hear your tale of avoiding shaking grass for two hours.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

kratos89

Leftwingzero wrote:

amorgan2443 wrote:

@Leftwingzero
oh yes it was so exciting ha ha it was such a rush when i saw the grass sparkle and i only had three repels left and it was amazzzinnng ha ha.

@amorgan2443 Yeah, those hard core shiny hunters that think radar shinies don't count should hear your tale of avoiding shaking grass for two hours.

when u chain can u battle online during that time or does that break the chain?

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

elbowhead

@KTT we are having a huge thunderstorm here in Mississippi so yeah I didn't quit because I was losing I could have beaten you . The internet messed up because of the whether .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

kratos89

Leftwingzero wrote:

amorgan2443 wrote:

@Leftwingzero

pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

kratos89

Leftwingzero wrote:

amorgan2443 wrote:

@Leftwingzero

Leftwingzero

kratos89 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

amorgan2443 wrote:

@Leftwingzero

@kratos89 I never tested it, but when I chain I usually go offline so nobody bothers me. Even when I'm hatching eggs I may go offline so I'm not forced to save with eggs in my party and unwanted experience from the daycare.

1848-2349-2268 - David

kratos89

[quote=amorgan2443]

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@Leftwingzero

@amorgan2443 Yeah, those hard core shiny hunters that think radar shinies don't count should hear your tale of avoiding shaking grass for two hours.[

@leftwingzero r u ready 2 trade?

@kratos89 I never tested it, but when I chain I usually go offline so nobody bothers me. Even when I'm hatching eggs I may go offline so I'm not forced to save with eggs in my party and unwanted experience from the daycare.

jm29

@kratos89 it will break the chain to battle online

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

Leftwingzero

[quote=Leftwingzero]

kratos89 wrote:

amorgan2443 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

@Leftwingzero

@amorgan2443 Yeah, those hard core shiny hunters that think radar shinies don't count should hear your tale of avoiding shaking grass for two hours.[

@kratos89 Yes, going online now.

1848-2349-2268 - David

kratos89

[quote=kratos89]

Leftwingzero wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

amorgan2443 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@Leftwingzero

@leftwingzero im ready

kratos89

[quote=kratos89]

Leftwingzero wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

amorgan2443 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@Leftwingzero

@leftwingzero im ready

elbowhead

I'm going to try shinie hunting , how can you do that . Basically I'm asking how do you shiny hunt ?

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

jm29

@Leftwingzero a Ty Charmander okay that is good for a LOL

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

kratos89

Leftwingzero wrote:

@kratos89 Thanks, that Charmander named thank you is a nice touch.

@leftwingzero thank u agian bro btw do u have any fire or dragonshinies u might wanna trade?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic