Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 71,041 to 71,060 of 96,284

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn yea ok, well let me know if you do. I'm happy to trade the electralizer for it, plus another pokemon, maybe one of my shinies if you aren't evolving anything at the moment? I can help with the eeveelutions as well

well.. i really want the eveelutions!!!. :3 i want an online eveelution team now. :3

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Desteny9552

@Rinn im raising up a new team. They are mixed level with the highest at 43 and the lowest 23 . Would you like to battle for practice? I need to figure out my teams technique

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

Ludacario

Add me @will 4081-6212-6130 I have grass just let me know if you add me.

Add me @will 4081-6212-6130 But let me know. I have a quilladin safari.

Rinn

secretagentmatt wrote:

@Rinn I can get most eeveevolutions, except for jolteon, some take longer than others

i just want all of them!!! @secretagentmatt

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

Blassie098

@Rinn which ones do you still need? Because I'll get all of the ones you still need, plus the electralizer in return for an ocean vivillon?

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

@Rinn im raising up a new team. They are mixed level with the highest at 43 and the lowest 23 . Would you like to battle for practice? I need to figure out my teams technique

YES definetly! @Desteney9552

Edited on by Rinn

Ludacario

Rinn wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn yea ok, well let me know if you do. I'm happy to trade the electralizer for it, plus another pokemon, maybe one of my shinies if you aren't evolving anything at the moment? I can help with the eeveelutions as well

well.. i really want the eveelutions!!!. :3 i want an online eveelution team now. :3

Hey @rinn I think you are forgetting that I still have a flareon and leafeon if u want them they are yours!

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn which ones do you still need? Because I'll get all of the ones you still need, plus the electralizer in return for an ocean vivillon?

well i need every single one appart from glaceon, it's the main one i fell in love with after i started to use it!! it's amazing! ahah :3

GeoStelar55

@ludacario I added you

Add me you know you want to
My Poison Safari: Drapion, Ariados and Seviper

3DS Friend Code: 2337-2825-8402

Rinn

Ludacario wrote:

Rinn wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

Hey @rinn I think you are forgetting that I still have a flareon and leafeon if u want them they are yours!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ludacario

Ludacario

GeoStelar55 wrote:

@ludacario I added you

cool I will add u back in a minute.

redkupo

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@redkupo coincidentally you have a fire safari with Pansear, Pyroar, and the other is blank

thank you!! i will add it to my signature

New on this pokemon X Friending!
FC: 1521 2805 2245 :D
Fire Safari with: Pansear, Pyroar, Braixen.
Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

Rinn

LEAFEON OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ludacario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blassie098

@Rinn so you need vaporeon, jolteon, espeon, umbreon, sylveon? (Since Ludacario is giving you leafeon and flareon and you have glaceon?)

Would you like them with hidden abilities?

Edited on by Blassie098

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

redkupo

Desteny9552 wrote:

Added back at @redkupo.

Im back online @Rinn and @ludacario , what'd i miss? Lol
I read something about an elekid? I think i can breed one for you will.

Thanks much!!

New on this pokemon X Friending!
FC: 1521 2805 2245 :D
Fire Safari with: Pansear, Pyroar, Braixen.
Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn so you need vaporeon, jolteon, espeon, umbreon, sylveon? (Since Ludacario is giving you leafeon and flareon and you have glaceon?)

Would you like them with hidden abilities?

YES AND I GOT A SHINY RELICANTH!!!!!!!!!! ROFLLOLLMFAO!! @Blassie098 should i switch my ivysaur for my leafeon?

Edited on by Rinn

Desteny9552

@Rinn i'll battle you in about 15 minutes? I have to do laundry sigh'.

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

GeoStelar55

@ludacario hey can you tell me my safari

Add me you know you want to
My Poison Safari: Drapion, Ariados and Seviper

3DS Friend Code: 2337-2825-8402

Blassie098

@Rinn ok, well if you can get a hold of an ocean vivillon for me, I'll start getting the eeveelutions but I can't play right now since I'm meant to be studying will you be around later?

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

@Rinn i'll battle you in about 15 minutes? I have to do laundry sigh'.

sure no problem! and you got a different picture. ahah. @Desteney9552

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic