Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 66,041 to 66,060 of 96,284

Bigmc123

Eveechan wrote:

Bigmc123 wrote:

Eveechan wrote:

Trading for Shinies
I have access to almost everything from safari, I can catch you pokemon with HA or without, and gender you want
and I'll trade several of them per shiny, let me know if you are interested at all

I'll trade you a shiny tangela and remoraid for shiny wartortle and a female HA Braixen

give me a few minutes to get them
females can take time to find with HA
no specific gender on the wartortle?

No gender on Wartortle just post when you've found them. Also adding you now.

Safari Type: Ghost
Pokemon: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

3DS Friend Code: 5129-1172-1355

dzz

can people add me please? i get sick of those people who i add and dont add back, i add back ASAP, looking mostly for fire fairy flying safari but add u either if u got them or not

0576 4856 9738 friend safari electabuz

ChUcKyDaKiLlA75

Come on guys, need more friends please.

Friend Safari: Ferroseed, Skarmory, Klefki

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1554-9620

Affiance813

[quote=Affiance813]

Xplicit wrote:

@xplicit ok i added you back just send a trade invite whenever my in game name is Jose[/quote
Thanks i really appreciate it

your 're welcome, im sure you will get more use from it than i will i just sat in my pc lol

Pokemon y Friend code: 1521-3861-8145

ChUcKyDaKiLlA75

@dzz Added

MiaB37

Papabear wrote:

MiaB37 wrote:

Aside from myself, does anyone have a Ninetails safari? I kind of want one since Vulpix and Ninetails are my favorite Pokémon. I don't really know how to use this site, since this is my first time really doing something like this and if you've tried adding me or wanting me to add you I'm sorry if I haven't. I also don't go online too often.

I can get you a nine tales with HIdden ability

I have one, but I want to find a shiny one

MiaB37

simplylax

@dzz added

S_Lax
1091-8201-7261
Shinies- Piloswine (red)basculin

dzz

@MiaB37

what is your friend code? i am looking for a friend safari with ninetails for ages:)

Bigmc123

Bigmc123 wrote:

Eveechan wrote:

Trading for Shinies
I have access to almost everything from safari, I can catch you pokemon with HA or without, and gender you want
and I'll trade several of them per shiny, let me know if you are interested at all

I'll trade you a shiny tangela and remoraid for shiny wartortle and a female HA Braixen

Shiny tangela and shiny remoraid for SHINY Wartortle and Braixen, sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

Bigmc123

If I am asking for too much then please just tell me.

Eveechan

Bigmc123 wrote:

Bigmc123 wrote:

Eveechan wrote:

Trading for Shinies

Shiny tangela and shiny remoraid for SHINY Wartortle and Braixen, sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

I see... then yeah, I can't do that then o.o;
especially since ones a fishing shiny

Eveechan

ChUcKyDaKiLlA75

I need friends for my friend safari. I'll add right way. Friend Code in signature.

Karek

added @dzz

FC 4570-7727-3657 Pokemon Y
Safari Poison - ariados kakuna Toxicroak

Bigmc123

@Eeveechan
yeah, I guess, so back to HA Wartortle and HA Braixen for shiny tangela and remoraid.

Edited on by Bigmc123

MiaB37

greatniko wrote:

MiaB37 wrote:

Aside from myself, does anyone have a Ninetails safari? I kind of want one since Vulpix and Ninetails are my favorite Pokémon. I don't really know how to use this site, since this is my first time really doing something like this and if you've tried adding me or wanting me to add you I'm sorry if I haven't. I also don't go online too often.

add me ill catch one and trade it to you:)

I have one. I just want to be able to catch a shiny one

MiaB37

dzz

@MiaB37

can you please add me and give your friend code so i can catch a ninetails?

Eveechan

@Bigmc123 I have the non shiny versions, but I don't have the time to sit around for a few hours trying to find shiny versions... sorry for the misunderstanding

Eveechan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic