Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 63,101 to 63,120 of 96,284

Affiance813

@jm29 i still have an extra if you would like it? You can give me any crap pokemon for it

Pokemon y Friend code: 1521-3861-8145

ajdude

@Affiance813 yeah im having no luck with the shiny gyarados...would you be ok with a shiny clauncher? its only level 25 though...

Edited on by ajdude

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Affiance813

Would anyone happen to have a pinsir megastone the would be willing to trade? If so please let me know what you would be looking to get for it

ajdude

Affiance813 wrote:

@ajdude yeah that works thank you

ok im ready to trade when you are my ign is andrew

Edited on by ajdude

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

ajdude

@Affiance813 thanks dude. too bad its nicknamed lol

looking for shiny ekans

Affiance813

@ajdude yeah Im sorry about that we can trade back if you would like i probably should have mentioned that before hand i got it with the nickname

Affiance813

@ajdude or if there is any pokemon you are looking for i can try to help you out

XYtrades

I need ditto...in safari please

3969-4249-4467
Tested: You have a 10% chance finding a shiny pokemon when selecting me :) My entire party are shinies, so enjoy & good luck finding in Friend Safari!

Affiance813

@xytrades i have a few ditto if you want? Is there anything special you would like about a ditto?

ajdude

Affiance813 wrote:

@ajdude or if there is any pokemon you are looking for i can try to help you out

can you trade me metang? i saw that before i quit the trade..or a beldum or whatever

Edited on by ajdude

looking for shiny ekans

ajdude

Affiance813 wrote:

@ajdude of course!

thank you! ive been looking for one forever

looking for shiny ekans

Affiance813

@ajdude let me know if there is anything else you need

ajdude

@Affiance813 im good for now thanks dude

looking for shiny ekans

Affiance813

ajdude wrote:

@Affiance813 im od for now thanks dude

alright i can get you one with the haHA also so just let me know

XYtrades

Affiance813 wrote:

@xytrades i have a few ditto if you want? Is there anything special you would like about a ditto?

I'm trying to get perfect IV dittos for breeding, hence need to hunt them in Safari

3969-4249-4467
Tested: You have a 10% chance finding a shiny pokemon when selecting me :) My entire party are shinies, so enjoy & good luck finding in Friend Safari!

ajdude

Affiance813 wrote:

ajdude wrote:

@Affiance813 im od for now thanks dude

alright i can get you one with the haHA also so just let me know

oh if you have one of those that would be awesome

looking for shiny ekans

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic