Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 62,301 to 62,320 of 96,284

Dallas_Howell

@ajdude

so wait how does the shiny rate work in the safari? i know it appears to be higher i just dont understand it

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

ajdude

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@ajdude

so wait how does the shiny rate work in the safari? i know it appears to be higher i just dont understand it

its completely random. sometimes i just go into a friend safari and within 2 mins i find one. sometimes it takes a couple hours or i just give up...its completely random but if you have patience you'll definitely get a shiny in the safari and it is definitely a higher rate

Edited on by ajdude

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Dallas_Howell

@ajdude

ya ijust find it sweet that it seems to have higher odds than the regular wild xD. i'll keep an eye out for an arbok for you. do you know anyone with a charmeleon safari btw?

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

ajdude

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@ajdude

ya ijust find it sweet that it seems to have higher odds than the regular wild xD. i'll keep an eye out for an arbok for you. do you know anyone with a charmeleon safari btw?

alright thanks..and arbok isnt in the friend safari unfortunately. and no i dont know anyone with one sorry

if anyone is good at finding shinies with the horde method would you mind helping me with getting a shiny arbok??? ive tried the horde method and masuda method with no luck..arbok is only in hordes too. i'll trade you whatever you want for a shiny arbok.

Edited on by ajdude

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

babyjenifa

Add me! Add me! Add me!
I'll add you back

FC 2981 - 6224 - 5570
I have ice type

Redpfr

if the named charlie is here could u get online

Redpfr

Drea47

Can I add you @Dallas_Howell ?

friend code: 3093-7679-3930
Friend safari: drifblim, lampent, and pumpkaboo

jm29

ajdude wrote:

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@ajdude

its completely random. sometimes i just go into a friend safari and within 2 mins i find one. sometimes it takes a couple hours or i just give up...its completely random but if you have patience you'll definitely get a shiny in the safari and it is definitely a higher rate

yes it's a higher I get 2 shiny out of friend safari n @Dallas_Howell added back

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Rowland55

Add me pls, leave reply after u add me @rowland55 and your FC. ty.

2681-0193-8953

FC: 2681-0193-8953

JacobAlden

@Keires i really wants Magmar! Can you help me? My FC: 0104 - 0328 3516. thanks beforehand!

Pokemon Y add my friendcode! 0104 - 0328 - 3516 im adding everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0328-3516

ajdude

JacobAlden wrote:

@Keires i really wants Magmar! Can you help me? My FC: 0104 - 0328 3516. thanks beforehand!

i can trade you magmar

looking for shiny ekans

Eveechan

Looking to trade for a shiny Yanma or Arbok

I have these shinies: will trade 2 for each
Poliwhirl/politoad/poliwrath
Dweble
Basculin
Sandile
Beautifly
Pansear
Quagsire

I also have some 5 IV charmanders, a few legendaries
and access to almost everything from safari(will trade 5+ of these if this is what you want)

if there is anything of interest, let me know

Eveechan

Slasor

Dragon Safari here

5086-2049-0796

add me and let me know so i can add back

Slasor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic